Chapter 2

A/n: Sooo.... How do you add a cast?!?! I need to know😱
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Randa's POV:
"Something to wear, something to wear!" I mutter to myself "Wait... Who am I trying to impress!" I put on the only dress I have. It was my mom's. I pair the dress with my all black converse, and of course, my denim jacket (A/n: The pic shows what it looks like💁). I head to the bathroom and touch up my makeup. As I'm looking at myself in the mirror, I realize something. I look like my mom. I miss her so much it hurts. I exit the bathroom with my head down. I awkwardly walk straight into Dally. "Oh great." I say to myself.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Dally's POV:
Someone walked straight into me. "Watch it!" I hiss. When I come to the realization that it was Randa. I quickly apologize. "Crap. Sorry, I didn't know it was you."
"It's fine," she says. " I should've watched where I was going."
"Well should we get going?"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"You look great Curtis!" I say enthusiastically, trying to make conversation.
"You don't look bad yourself Winston!" She said smiling. "Oh I love her smile....Wait I'm Dallas Winston! I don't fall for people, they fall for me!".
"You dig okay kid," I say as put my arm around her shoulders. Her cheeks went red. I smirk at the fact that she might have fell for me.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Randa's POV:
We go under the fence and just after Dally helps me up, he snakes his arm around my shoulders again. We take a seat in the front row, and just as we sit, Sylvia sits right behind us. She taps Dal on the shoulder and says "Why don't we get out of here?" He ignores her and asks if Pony, Johnny and I want Popcorn. We all nod in approval and he walks off.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
The movie finished and Dally and Johnny wanted to walk around still. Pony and I were tired so we were going to walk home. Just before we left, Dally had said " If you ever get lonely, come to my place." He winked and strutted off.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I was talking to Ponyboy about all of my problems like he was a my therapist or something. He tells me that Dallas has a thing for me. I told him he's a liar. All he did was giggle, until a bright red mustang pulls up next to us.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Three Soc's it took to pin me down. I put up my best fight. I punched kicked, bit, scratched and everything else that I could think of. My switchblade laid on the ground 5ft away from me. I can feel my face starting to bruise and I'm trying not to focus on the fact that one of them is trying to put their hand up my shirt. I can hear Pony screaming and I start thrashing more from under their grip. Then, all of a sudden, the Soc's ran into their car and drove off. I crawled to Ponyboy, whom was crying, and cradled him in my arms. By now, I was crying too. Soda ran up and started asking all of these questions and I couldn't understand them. Just then, Dally and Johnny ran up. I was in a ball, rocking myself, while Pony was crying in Soda's arms. Without me even realizing, Dal had picked me up. He was whispering soothing things to me until I had stopped crying. I would've never guessed that a guy like Dal could be so kind hearted.
<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><>
I wake up in Dally's arms. I decide not to move. I like the touch of his skin. I like the sound of his heartbeat. I like... Him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/n: Sooo??? Ya like it? Be honest please🙈
~Miranda❤️