Chapter 5

A/N: I know I haven't updated in over a month...... I'm really sorry! I'm gonna try to update a ton today!
Randa's POV:
Dally stayed with me at my house until the fuzz came knocking on the door. I opened the door and said: "How can I help you?"
"How's about you let us in?" They reply.
"You got a warrant?" I ask giving a slight attitude.
"Just send your boyfriend Dallas out, and we'll be on our way".
"Sorry he ain't here," I say putting a hand on my hip.
They push me out of the doorway and grab Dal off the couch. They handcuff him and they walk out of the house and slam the door in my face. I quickly open the door up again and run outside. They already have Dallas in the car.
"See you later," he mouths from the car. He winks and I blow him a kiss. I know he'll be back soon.

Dally's POV:
The fuzz finally let me out around 10 o'clock. I race back to the Curtis' house to find Darry sitting in his chair and Randa on the couch crying.
"What happened here?" I ask confused.
"Nothing," Randa says wiping away tears from her face.
"Dallas," Darry says. "Take Miranda back to your place for the night".
Randa gets off the couch, goes to Pony's room and grabs her bag. She rushes out the door without even acknowledging Darry, Soda, or me.
"What in the hell did you do?" I ask Darrel angrily.
"It's not me,"he says. "She just woke up from a night terror".
"Oh. I didn't know she had those," I say feeling kinda crappy. I walk outside and she is on the porch with her knees to her chest.

Randa's POV:
I see Dally looking at me. He probably thinks I'm a cry baby. But the scary thing is the thing I dreamt of. Loosing him. He got shot to death by the police right in front of me. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. Dallas picks me up and carries me. About halfway to Bucks place, he asks me: "What happened in your dream?".
"I lost you," I reply burying my face into his chest.
"Hey," he says, "look at me. You're never gonna loose me".
"I hope so" I reply easily, "I love you too much. If I did loose you I don't know what I'd do".

A/N: Soooo I'll update more tomorrow. Stay gold!