He's a Keeper// Chapter 5

I was horrified by the scene happening in front of my eyes. Stephen and his dirtbag of friends were casting spells on Oliver. "Not so tough are ya, Wood." His friends sneered, casting another spell. Oliver groaned in pain. I felt the tears start to flow. I had to get in there, I had to help him. I got my wand out of my bag and and approached them slowly. "Leave him alone," I said, my body shaking, terrified of what he could do. Him and his friends laughed. "You want your boy-toy back?" he said, gesturing towards a shaken up Oliver. He smirked and cast another spell. Oliver let out a small scream. "Stop! Just stop!" Stephen approached me slowly. "What makes you think that I will do what you say?" He took out his wand and zapped me. I fell to the floor, clutching my stomach. His friends gave him high fives, proud of what they accomplished. I raised my wand slowly, thought about what to do, and cast a spell, knocking all three of them out. I made my way over to Oliver. "Oliver, are you alright? I am so sorry, this is all my fault." I buried my head into his chest, giving him as big of a hug as I could. "It's not your fault, I said something and provoked him. You had nothing to do with this." I couldn't stop crying. Then, Oliver kissed the back of my head. I got butterflies, which calmed me down a little more. "We should get you to the hospital wing."

  "What a jerk," Angelina said. I told her about what happened with Stephen and Oliver. She looked at me with a smile. "What is it?" She chuckled. "You like Oliver." "W- what makes you say that?" "The way you talk about him, you two are always around each other. You've got a crush on Oliver." I didn't know what to say. Did I really like Oliver? "Well, I'm gonna go. See ya." "See ya Angelina." I couldn't stop thinking about what she said. Did I like Oliver?

  I stopped by the hospital wing to check on Oliver. "How's he doing?" I asked Madam Pomfrey. "He's doing fine. He will be able to leave tomorrow." "Thanks." She sent me a smile and walked away. "Hello m'lady." I giggled. "Hey Oliver, how ya feeling?" "Better, now that your here." I knew my cheeks were burning up. He chuckled. "Good news is, I can leave tomorrow. I'm dying to get back on the pitch." I smiled and sat next to Oliver. He scooted over and made a space on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to him. I smiled and laid next to Oliver. "You know what? You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." My cheeks turned a bright red. Nobody ever really called me beautiful. Of course my mom did, Brandon told me that all the time, and Stephen said it, maybe, twice. That night, I thought hard. All the questions were running through my mind, dying for an answer. I discovered that answer last night. I like Oliver Wood.