Chapter 2

"Who the hell are you?!"

Geto turns to look in the direction of the door and sees a boy near the end of his teenage years wearing the standard uniform of Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School and a pair of round sunglasses to hide his sky-blue eyes, with a head full of unkempt hair as white as the snow.

Indeed, Gojo Satoru stands there in his room, glaring at the two of them. It needn't be said that there is already an existing Gojo Satoru included in the word "them" — and yet this one and that one are two completely different existences.

Why, the newly arriving Gojo Satoru is none other than the one who goes to school with him every day, the one who Geto did not want to call for help earlier when his heat arrived ahead of time, the "last person he wants to see while he's in this state."

This turn of events is simply too inconceivable that not only does Geto forget that his friend is supposed to be out of the dormitory around this time, he skips the stage of feeling shocked and jumps straight to speechlessness.

Young Gojo Satoru, however, has moved on to one more stage ahead of him. He sees Geto lying half-naked on the bed, evidence of an immoral act having been committed is scattered all around him that even an adolescent boy can tell, and a grown man sharing the same face and appearance as him pinning down his best friend while in such a state, also half-naked. Past the shock and speechlessness, a seething wrath emanates from his youthful face. He rushes straight toward his adult self and shoves him away — the latter strangely does not put up a fight and steps back casually with a smile.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO SUGURU?!" Young Gojo does not hide his exploding anger. Though his figure is comparably smaller than his grown-up self, he still stands between the Adult Gojo and the bed, shielding Geto with his entire body. For a split second, Geto thinks he heard him growling; the young Alpha's canine teeth visibly show under his upper lips.

Nevertheless, the older Gojo remains as calm and nonchalant as he has been from the beginning.

"What did I do to Suguru? Do those sunglasses of yours block everything, your Six Eyes included?" he tilts his head slightly, snorting in amusement, "I don't remember owning such a powerful trinket back in high school but it would be interesting to find one of the sort."

"Stop the bullshit and answer me, you bastard!" Young Gojo snaps back at him, "Who the hell are you?! Why do you look like me?! How did you even get in here?!"

"Isn't it obviously because I'm you? As to how I got here, I already told little Suguru here that it's going to be a long story, which is rather complicated to explain."

"What the hell are you talking about? How can you be me when I'm right here?!"

"Young me, is your hearing ability debilitated? I literally said it's a complicated long story."

"Then start talking now!" Young Gojo refuses to back down, "And you better have a good explanation for what you just did to Suguru before I beat you to a pulp!"

"Oho, that's interesting. You really think you have what it takes to beat me to a pulp?" the grown-up Gojo says.

"You wanna go at it now, you bastard?"

"Can't be happier to do that now, little me."

"Fine, since you're asking for it."

Young Gojo immediately shifts into a battle stance while his adult self remains standing where he is, a smile brimming with confidence and delight blooms across his face as he tugs at the bandage around his eyes, finally revealing a peek of two sky-blue pupils underneath the cover, identical to his younger self.