Chapter : 5

Jan 2,2024
Eagle army base
Seoul

Soldiers from the bora group are ready . They are waiting for his captain.
Happiness is evident in their eyes.

Soon their captain came. Everyone wished him . But they are shocked to see his captain in a formal dress.

After wishing, tae went to the general's office to submit  the permission letters

After wishing, tae went to the general's office to submit the permission letters

The general stamped on that letters . Tae again saluted and came back to soldiers .

He distributed the permission letters to soldiers.

So guys, enjoy your holidays with your family. Come back to camp safely.
Tae wished everyone.

Soon all saluted to him and started walking towards the gate.

Tae, yoongi, hobi, namjoon too decide to go to their home first.

So they too came out of the camp .

But while they were walking, a military van came behind ...

The driver told him that it was general's order to take them to nearly railway station.

So , after reaching he thanked the driver and went into the railway station.

The 4 people catched a train to Busan..they already had their breakfast at base. So ,they bought some snacks .

After all it takes 6hours to reach their destination.

Soon the exhausted soldiers fell asleep except one.

That person is constantly typing something in his laptop.
Sometimes referring a book.
He is so concentrated that he didn't even lift his eyes from the screen a mere second.

The constant groaning is escaping from his mouth.

Soon captain saw the elder's situation. But the elder didn't tell him anything.

Rather diverted the topic. Tae understood that may be it is personal. So he thought to leave the elder for sometime.

Soon the train reached Busan. Hobi activated his smile. Yoongi too wake up cursing. Tae is neutral . Namjoon is expressionless.

They did some shopping . Took photos too .

 Took photos too