Chapter :11

Under the moonlight,near the river there are two men standing & facing each other.

Even though it is dark, their eyes are conveying the message to each other.one's eyes showing the doubt while the other's is with void emotion.

To break the silence,jungkook started after taking a long breath.

What are you doing here Mr.kim ?? jungkook asked with a cold voice.

I am captain koo--i mean jungkook.tae replied  as it's not a big question.

After tae's reply , jungkook released a huff as he was not expecting that answer from the other.

So he decided to not to waste the time. Because there are so many queries for him.

Again he started....

Taehyung ,I will ask you directly..why did you sign the divorce paper that day ?.said with his not so cute pd voice.

Tae expected this question. Without thinking he replied.

I'm sorry jungkook that's personal.i can't tell you.

Jungkook's mind is wandered with many thoughts. So he didn't mind the answer and thought of another question.

"Then at least answer this.didn' you like me ?then why did you marry me.am I a doll to you."

Even jungkook know the answer but still he want to confirm that the elder still loves him.cause somewhere in his heart ,there is a constant beat that telling that jungkook is still in tae's heart.

But the next words of the elder shattered all the hopes.

All the beliefs he had on his hus-.....ex-husband became withered , destroyed..

No ,jungkook . I don't like you . whatever happened between us just an attraction.
Tae replied.

Actually whatever tae said is true. He didn't like jungkook at all..

Because..

(Author can read tae's mind...)

Even though tae said with his mouth, his inner words are something else.

No jungkook..I don't like you ...I love you .I love you to the square of infinity..

Jungkook mind stilled. All the promises they had ...were they held any meaning.? All the vows they said to each other... Their love ...what about that ?? Likewise these thoughts are doing a marathon in kook's mind.

After a brief silent, tae guessed the younger's condition.

Jungkook....tae slowly called jungkook with concern laced in his voice.

Jungkook came out of his daze . So finally he understands that the elder just gets attracted to him .so, asking questions to him seems useless to jungkook.

But still jungkook wanted to know why tae is here.he expected tae will be at some foreign country.

Jungkook wanted to cry until his heart felt lite.but no..it's not old jungkook who will cry for his loved ones.

So, finally again jungkook started cross examine tae.because he wanted to know  the actual reason.

How can you become like this tae.?? Then why did you lie to me that you are leaving country.even though his question is firm,his voice betrayed him.

Tae know the younger do not give up easily.so to end the younger's debate he replied.

See jungkook,I know I hurted you. I apologise.now let's forget each other.