Chapter 20

Jeon mansion..

Junghyun is in a call .his eyes are not even moving as he is fully focused on the phone call.

"Sir we found jungkook in the cafe sir. Along with that guy whom you saw before"  the person with a big body and black goggles  said in his phone.

Even though he is reporting to jungyun his eyes never leaving the lovey dovey couple who are enjoying their time.

"Sir ,can we go and bring him !!" Again the black glasses bodyguard asked through phone..

"No. Just leave him &  come back .." the other side answered .

**********************************

Purple sky...
Windy breeze...

The leaves on the ground makes crippling sounds when it is being crushed.
The place itself is quiet but the air filled with a familiar comfort.

While the leaves are swinging along with the breeze, the dried ones are floating along with air.

In the midst of these, two people precisely a couple,are walking through it.
They are so much into other's presence that they didn't even care about the weather.

Just one for other is enough...

Tae and jungkook are heading to park ..where jungkook proposed to tae.

After having lunch at nearby restaurant,tae  decided to go to park.

So here tae  who holds jungkook with one hand and the other hand is carrying the luggage which the younger brought earlier

What about the younger ??

Well he is busy , mumbling something in his alien language which only tae can understands and adores so much..

Love makes people blind ??

Who said that ?!! It's true though.

How much tae had changed ? In his entire journey.
How much does it affect him of  jungkook's absence ?

Right now they reached the park.tjey both sit on the bench under their favourite tree.

as it is still evening, children are playing.

So they both sit sidebyside. Tae placed the luggage beside the edge of bench.

Jungkook just placed his head on tae's shoulder and closed his eyes.

How much he wished this to come true.finally!!

He inhaled the cologne of  the elder .it is somehow mild
As not that  strong musky but also not too weak.
The sweet smell is enough to make him dizzy .

While jungkook is still in his dreamland , tae's head is filled with so many thoughts.

He has to clear it .noone can help him except his koo.
He have to find a way to convince jungkook.
So he cleared his throat as he signalled the other to listen his following words.

Jungkook looked at the elder as he somehow guessed his distress voice.

No matter how much jungkook wants to escape the situation, he always ends up reaching it.

"Koo, as you know what you did is wrong " tae started ..

Jungkook know this will happen. As long has he understood, tae always respects elders.

Sucha family boy he is yet he is an orphan.

Jungkook just lowered his head.

"Kook, your dad loves you so much. I know.
Just think how much will he  be sad ?