Chapter : 21

Aug 1, 2021..
Jeon corporation...

"What the hell Mr. Junghyun!!
I already told you that I want your son .

Where is he then ?

I gave you 1 week ? Where the fuck he is ?? "

A loud growl from the other side of the call . He is none other than killen.

Right now he is on call with junghyun who is quietly waiting for his turn to speak.

After hearing the pause on the other side ,he started .

" Killen, my son recently graduated . So give him some time to adjust. " Junghyun said.

"Isn't 4 months enough for him ? I know he graduated four months ago.

Now spill the truth.. if you want to hold the contract with us safely, give him to me.

Or else, you will face the consequences. "

With that killen ended the call.

Junghyun put the phone on the table and rested his head on the head rest of the chair and closed his eyes.

Now, I have no choice but to take him forcibly to killen.
No matter what I have to get this deal.

Junghyun then called someone.

"Chen, bring the car. We have to go to Jeju ."

With that he set his journey to Jeju Island where the loveliest couple are residing.

*****************************************

Cherry blossom apartments...
Jeju ..
Flat no. 523

In the kitchen, there a person who stands near the counter , breaking his eggs and scrambling it .

He is wearing a track pant which is clearly saying that he just came from a run.

Also topless . But the skin is not vacant as it still covered with some red patches .

Also sweat dripping too.

He then pour the whole into a frying pan and waited for a while. Meanwhile he pour some milk into a vessel and kept it on the other stove to hear it.

After the omelet was fried he transferred to a nice plate.then he took a tray and placed the omelet and milk .

Then he slowly went to the room , and just pushed the door with his leg .

There the person sleeping comfyly on the bed not caring about the world.
He was just living in his dream land.

"Kook,wake up..it's already late .I have to go to work too. " The person slowly called .

But it is not effect the sleepy bunny even a bit.

The person sighed and placed the tray carefully on the table beside him .

He then slide away the curtains which is now revealing the hot and bright sun who is already in his duty.

Jungkook now squirmed opposite side inorder to escape from the sunlight.

This time the person sighed and sleep beside jungkook.

He then slowly snaked his arms around his waist.
Jungkook smiled as he know whose hands are those.

Actually jungkook simply wore a long shirt which almost reached upto his knees. So,it's easy for tae to sneak his arms around jungkook's waist.