Chapter : 13

After the award ceremony, everyone went to their duties.
Taehyung searched for the doctor but Jungkook was nowhere to be found.
Later that night everyone arranged a small wine party for the captain's promotion celebration.

That's when tae noticed jungkook who almost wear black.like black hoodie, jean all.

Even though the doctor wear black, but his skin is kissed by the moonlight making him look like an angle who landed on the earth and don't know how to go back to its place.

Soon everyone attention drawn by the doctor.

But one certain person only observed his puffy eyes which may be from lack of sleep or constant cry...

Who knows.

Later some soldiers from bora group dragged tae towards the camp fire and handed him a wine.
Later all cheered him and drink the whole at one go.

Hobi dragged jungkook towards them.tae eyes constantly following jungkook every moments with his eyes.

Later hobi too gave the wine to jungkook and signed him to drink.

At first jungkook said no. But he felt sorry when he saw hobi's face expression.
So he chugged the wine in a go.

Later , the young soldier who tried to flirt with jungkook earlier again came to jungkook.

With that they both went far from the camp fire.

Tae who saw that scene is frustrated now. At first jungkook smiled at that soldier and with that they both left.

Tae becomes restless.he wanted to know what's happening there.he wanted to follow them too but he can't.

So tae started drinking all the wine not from the glasses but from the whole jar.

Soon he drifted to his dreamland then & there.

Meanwhile..........

Dr.jeon I want to talk to you.said minjae.

Sure .jungkook replied even though he doesn't like it.
He was the soldier who asked him question that day.

Doctor I like you ..no I love you.can u please give me a chance...minjae replied stuttering.

Sorry..but I'm already married sir.jungkook taken a back at the sudden question but he replied calmly.

Minjae didn't believed his ears .but he didn't want to give up. So he just tried again in an impolite way.

Atleast try me doctor.i know you can't resist me once you get to know the taste.
Minjae said with a smirk.

Jungkook now get the clarity about the other's hidden intention..

He wanted to punch him then & there but he controlled himself.
Look soldier. I respected you until now just because you are a soldier.
If you talk rubbish then , be ready for the consequences.with that jungkook warned and started walking towards his room.

B..but.buthis time minjae tried a stunt and held jungkook's hand.

But before jungkook could react , a person held minjae's hand.

That person slapped minjae that hard that the sound echoed in the silence.

Minjae, what you did is not good.qppolosize him.that person said with his cold voice that sends chills .

Sorry doctor..minjae quickly apologized to jungkook.

Minjae waiting for the other's reply .