introduction

picture perfect
( adj. ) lacking in defects or flaws; ideal.

introducing!

" DID I HEAR YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES? "

kira kosarin as connor cassidy

" WAIT, SHE ACTUALLY SAID I LOOK GOOD? "

" WAIT, SHE ACTUALLY SAID I LOOK GOOD?  "

tom blyth as himself

starring!

rachel zegler herself
josh andres rivera himself
hunter schafer herself
tbosas cast themselves
the walking dead cast themselves
cobra kai cast themselves
all other mentioned celebrities themselves

" it's you,
because no one else
makes sense. "
perry poetry

CONNOR CASSIDY has been in the industry since she was eight years old when she landed a prominent role the first iron man movie. in the years following her breakout role, connor's garnered a reputation of being one of the best actresses of her generation; never failing in delivering a star-studded performance that warrants a slew of award nominations. during her time as one of the most beloved actresses of her age, connor is no stranger to being shipped with costars, no matter how platonic their interactions remain. though as used to being shipped with costars left and right as one can be, connor cassidy never expects for fans to be so spot on about her feelings about current costar tom blyth as they film and promote their second project together - the ballad of songbirds and snakes.

or!

in which costars and best friends connor cassidy and tom blyth land roles in their favorite franchise and establish feelings for each other they're not entirely used to

disclaimer!

i do not own the hunger games, tbosas, tom blyth, kira kosarin, or any other project or celebrity mentioned in this book. i only own connor cassidy, her lines and roles in the stories. connor cassidy is a fictional person and has no bearing on the real world or real life counterpart. if this book resembles any book that is not any of my own books, it is purely unintentional, coincidental, and accidental.