010 wired auto complete

"hi, my name's connor cassidy and this," connor introduced, extending her arms outward, "is the wired autocomplete video," she finished before covering her mouth to mask laughter.

"are you nervous?" the lead camerawoman questioned.

"a little bit," she nodded before laughing. "this feels a lot like googling myself and i tend to steer clear of that."

"so, we've got is, does, can, what, when, and where," she explained while holding up the cardboard pictures. "we probably won't have all of them in the video but we'll film with all of them and see what we can do."

"yeah, okay. cool," connor stated as she moved her left leg over her right.

"which do you want to start with?" the woman asked and held up the options.

"whichever's on top," connor said and pushed herself out of the seat.

"we'll bring them to you," the camerawoman chuckled as connor quickly sat back down.

"sorry," connor chuckled as she took the card with her name along the top and 'when' listed down the picture. "okay, when did connor cassidy," she said and pulled the first paper off, "become famous? oh, good question. two thousand eight was when my name got out there because i was in the first iron man movie but i didn't really blow up until two thousand ten when i got the walking dead, teen wolf, black swan, and winter's bone. i'm so incredibly thankful to have gotten iron man. rdj was so amazing and patient with me the whole time. i learned so so much with him. this is cliche but i truly wouldn't be the actress, and probably person, i am without him. he has taught the majority of what i know."

"next question. when did connor cassidy win her first award?" she asked before turned to the camera to respond. "i won my first acting award in twenty ten when i won the magritte award for most promising actress for iron man. i wasn't really expecting to win any award at all, especially my first year of acting. it's always an honor and a shock to even be nominated, much less win."

"when did connor cassidy become a sister?" she asked as she ripped off the paper. "i was actually born a sister. i've got a brother who's a little over a year older than me and a younger brothers who's ten years younger than me. i know, big age gap there but with a small and then a large age gap, i do get to appreciate both sides. next, please," she requested and tossed the cardboard card over her shoulder as she extended her right hand out.

"is connor cassidy. interesting. okay, is connor cassidy single?" she asked and ducked her head to chuckle. "i am indeed single. i have been for awhile."

"is connor cassidy dating chandler riggs?" she asked and cut her eyes at the camera after pulling away the strip of paper. "c'mon guys, we just covered this. i am not and have never dated chandler riggs. i do love chandler, though. he's one of my best friends and i couldn't have made it without him. but we're not dating."

"is connor cassidy in marvel?" she asked as her eyebrows lifted lightly. "i am in marvel. i play dakota lindsey, or night frost, in the mcu, a girl we first meet in the first iron man. dakota's a very interesting character with a very complex backstory and i'm so honored to get to tell you guys her story for as long as the mcu'll have me."

"is dakota lindsey getting a solo movie?" connor asked and smiled in excitement. "i hope so! i'd love to do a solo movie for dakota but it's really up to our lovely directors and creators as to whether or not they want to do one and if they think fans will be interested."

"is connor cassidy a swiftie?" she asked with a small gasp. "i'm a huge swifty. 1989 in my favorite album of taylor swifts. folklore and evermore are tied for second."