004 media day

"hi, i'm tom blyth," he introduced with a small smile.

"i'm connor cassidy," she added, copying his tone.

"and we're taking the glamour friendship test!" they chorused and connor extended her arms outward as tom lifted both hands in thumbs up.

"let's not talk about how many takes that took," she commented with a small laugh.

"you think we could be in sync by now but alas," he said and shrugged one shoulder.

"okay, are you ready to lose?" she asked as she repeatedly tapped the cards against her left palm.

"lose? i didn't realize we were competing," he answered, his british accent shining through.

"if i can make it into a competition, i'm making it a competition," she said as they dissolved into laughter.

"ladies first. ask me anything," he said and sat his cards in his lap to gesture toward her.

"i'll start easy," she said, lifting the cards. "what was my major my freshman year of college?"

"you were a nursing major before changing your mind after your first year and changing to psychology," he replied with a small smile. "i know i'm right because you've told me about how much you hated having to take anatomy and physiology."

"my god, they were awful. may god be with all the nursing majors out there. you're much smarter people than me," she ranted and let out a low whistle. "okay, what two shows do i always wish i could've been in?"

"ncis and dawson's creek. they're your favorite shows ever. you're constantly rewatching them," he answered, playfully rolling his eyes. "you also wish you were in the mighty ducks and little women twenty-nineteen."

"wow, you know me well," she hummed in approval while fighting a smile. "what were my favorite childhood movies?" she asked as she crossed one leg over the other.

"dennis the menace because you and your cousins would always watch it at your grandparents and it's a core memory for you," he said and lifted one finger. "and then sharkboy and lavagirl, spy kids two, the mighty ducks, the sandlot and scooby doo and the cyber chase," he listed with a proud smile.

"you're doing good," she stated approvingly.

"i am," he agreed with a nod.

"okay, what three items do i always have on me?" she questioned and shifted in her chair.

"chapstick, headphones, and your hydroflask," he replied and shrugged nonchalantly. he glanced down at where the insulated cup sat beside her chair leg, smiling as she slowly leaned down to pick it up. his eyes quickly darted downward when the neckline of her shirt shifted lower before quickly returning them to her face when she raised up to take a drink.

"i love this thing," she whispered as she bent to sit it down.

"i know you do," he grinned, softening his expression when she returned his smile.

"what's my very favorite memory of the two of us?" she said as she placed her chin in her hand.

"ooh," he said, licking his lips before pressing them in a line.

"ah?" she breaths and raised her eyebrows hopefully.

"i don't think this is right but i think the second or third time we snuck off on our horses and had a little picnic out in that open meadow near set," he conceded as his shoulders slouched. "that's not it, i know."