chapter 4

still chisa pov (gotta put this here bc some ppl forget :3)

Chisa: "Hey, you."

I pulled my sleeves, indicating that I was not playing around and was really about to throw hands soon. 

Chisa: "Put Nagisa down. Now."

The person mocked me, and started choking her. Then... you won't believe what happens next. Don't worry, I didn't either. The person said;

(uhh we jst gonna name this person "person" cs i dont got time looking for names fr): "Aww, Nagisa? What a ugly name for such an ugly girl!"

Chisa: "What did you just-"

I was about to swing at the ugly person who face looked like they got run over a car multiple times, fell off a high building, got smacked in the face 75389493 times, and got stepped on.. until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I immediately turned around, trying to see who put their hands on me. 

I only like physical contact if I know you.

???: "Hey. Everyone, everyone. Back up a little.. this might hurt you guys if you're too close.."

Everyone suddenly started to back away at his command, except for me.

Chisa: "Uh? Move? While my friend is getting attacked? I don't think so-"

???: "Oh, I don't think you heard me the first time, I'm sorry.."

The person turned to me, so I could see their whole face. It was a boy with brown hair, quite the opposite of Tomo actually. He was dressed really dirty and had a blindfold covering his eyes so it was kind of hard to read his expression. When he turned around earlier, I could see several knifes sticking out of his pocket. Dang, he's not even trying to hide it, isn't he..

???: "MOVE."

The boy stared intensely at me, giving me a death glare. It felt like he going to swing at me hardly if I didn't move within one second, and it didn't help how he was extremely taller than me.

I hate being ordered around by people, but I hesitantly moved.

Chisa: "You better not touch Nagisa, or I'll-"

???: "Shut up. Your voice is annoying."

Chisa: "You..!"

He suddenly rolled his sleeves up, probably about to swing at the person that was holding Nagisa. But... something was wrong. It looks like his eye color was a different color earlier..

Or maybe I'm just tweaking.

But he looked really weird back there. And it looked like his punches would really hurt. I almost felt bad for the person, but remember what they did to Nagisa, so didn't really care.

???: "Any final words?"

Person: "I-"

???: "Shut up."

Before swinging at the person, he held Nagisa and put her on a table.

???: "Cover your face. This might hurt."

Shisa: "Wh- what does he mea-"

He swinged at the person, causing them to hit a table, but the boy wasn't done yet. He then punched him multiple times, lifting him up in the air, then threw them out of the window. Then.. he STILL wasn't done, taking out a gun and shooting him. You won't believe it.. still not done. He took one of his several knifes sticking out of his pocket, and threw it at him. It landed straight at his head.

What the- is this a serial killer or something? He could get expelled for that.. no, not just expelled. Probably even worse...

Then, when he was satisfied that the person was actually dead, he turned to Nagisa and walked over to her, holding her shoulder.