chapter 6

akio pov again gotta remind yk

I couldn't believe my eyes. I covered my mouth and tears started forming down my face. This can't be real.. it just.. can't... no, no, no, no..

I rushed over to him and shook him, not caring about the whole pool of blood.

"TOMO! TOMO! PLEASE WAKE UP..!!"

I shouted, trying my best, hoping he would wake up. I still believed there was hope that he would- wait, huh...?

Hiro: "Gotcha! Pfft.. that was a good one, Tomo."

Tomo suddenly rose up, a grin on his face.

Tomo: "Relax Nagisa. It's just blood.. it's impossible for this much blood to come out of me anyway. I can't believe you really fell for it though.."

". . . Y-you..."

I couldn't believe it. This was all.. a trick? What kind of trick is this..? I can't...

"I-IDIOT..!"

I rushed out of the room, running as far as my legs would take me. I took no breaks, and as soon as I knew it, I saw the exit to the door. 

Hm.. should I? But then again.. I still have my stuff in there.. whatever. It's worth the risk.

I opened the doors very slowly, it making a creaking sound. Then I closed it behind me, hoping no one would notice. As soon as I closed it behind me, a loud alarm went on and red lasers pointed directly at me.

Uhh.. yeah... I should probably run.

I was about to start running, when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

???: "Stay calm, okay? I know you're probably scared, but I have a few questions to ask."

He pressed a button and the red lasers pointing at me disappeared.

"Ah..?"

???: "Yeah, that was pretty scary, wasn't it? Haha.. "

Woah... I can sense.. a... bright yellow aura! My eyes slowly started to sparkle. I haven't met a person like this in so long..! A smile slowly started to form on my face but disappeared. I can't trust him that easily.. I have to analyze him first, let's see... This boy (jeez, I sure am running into a lot of boys, am I?) had blue hair, with glasses on top of his hair, and I could see a pin that said "SCHOOL ADMINASTRATOR" . He was probably a student helping out with them, I thought. His face seemed very genuine and kind, very different from the other boys I met. This time, he... was actually different.

???: "Hey.. are you okay? You've been staring at me for a while, aha."

"I-I'm sorry sir..! I was just.. uhm... ah... confused.."

???: "No worries! I would be confused if I was in your place too, pfft..

I smiled nervously, scratching my head.

"S-so.. um.. pardon me sir, but who exactly are you? And why did you stop me?"

???: "Ah, sorry for the late introduction. My name is Atisho, you better not forget it!"

He winked at me.

Atisho: "I'm a student, but they call me down there to the office if no one's available.. so I'm just an office helper you could say. Oh, and an student. And.. I'm here to catch bad students like you! Why were you trying to escape?"

"U-um.. my name is Nagisa, pleased to meet you, Atisho!"

I bowed.

"And.. erm.. it's kind of a long.. story."