This is Important

This is here because I was farting around on Wattpad a while ago and came across a reader x Glamrock Freddy story, then fast forward to a few days ago, I started to watch the Markiplier Security Breach series and then that story came back in my mind, of course I didn't read it, but still, just the idea, and now I'm writing this because, yeah, Glamrock Freddy seems like the type I would like, animatronic, amazing personality, does actually try to kill you if you press the wrong button when replacing parts because that's how the procedure works, well, jump scare, but that's still killing you, same difference, so, then today, on our way home, I decided to start one of these fanfics, and, well, new found crush. Yeah. Here's my own because why not.

Background:

So, your brother is your only family, well, him and his husband because ⭐trauma ⭐, also, you have really bad trust issues and anxiety, not to mention severe depression (I'll explain it in the story later). Also, you don't have any friends and you are a girl, and yeah... That's that. Also, I am watching Markiplier on the side and because of which, there are a lot of quotes and I'm doing this as accurate to the story line as possible, but for the ending, I will probably just change everything for the sake of it not being Gregory and it's me, also, the animatronics aren't destroyed like how they are later in the game because that's just for aesthetic purposes, so, yeah... Also, later I might change the beginning because I probably would want to add a few bits of reader lore. Also, I might make the animatronics possessed, because, why not, the original ones are, why not make them? And plus, I just finished reading a fanfic with them being possessed and like, their spirits will actually interact with the reader and stuff and like Freddy's spirit can kiss you and shit, so I might do something like that and by the way, however I describe his spirit is going to be my type in men, and I have an odd type, so, yeah...

Note:

I do know the lore is off after they run off and everything is fine, but shut up. I changed it for the better of the story, but I know ya'll will be upset about me bending the lore, so shut up, the movie got to, the books got to, so I get to. Also, my brother in this is sort of my own reflection of my own brother and how I think he would act if I was his responsibility. I do love my brother dearly, but I know he does not give a singular shit about me and if he could, he would probably just dump me somewhere and visit only when convenient to him. Also, I don't think he's any sort of gay (Not to be offensive, I'm trans myself) and he's just straight. I actually don't know why I made him gay. Also, Levi is not his real name, it's something else that I will not say due to privacy reasons. So... Yeah... Everything else, though, is not true. My parents are still alive and well and aren't dead, and neither are my friends. Friends can't be dead if they can't exist. God... I'm lonely. Anyways... Have fun reading. I'll update this a lot, so stay tuned for updates!! :) Btw, Glamrock Freddy does have little beans on his fingers, just because in my personal opinion, it's really damn adorable.

Also, your name is y/n, just replace it with your name, and as I mentioned before, you are a girl in the story, and I can change it to make a boy and gender-neutral version, but right now, I'm still working on finishing the story. I'll try to upload weekly because I already have a good portion of the story on a google doc before I decided to upload it here. Also, I will edit this a lot, maybe some minor changes, but most defiantly in earlier chapters some character background changes and stuff. 

Please point out any and all grammar mistakes and spelling mistake you may see, also any other edits you might see me to make. Any and all comments are appreciated and please vote! This is my first story uploaded on here, and I will most definitely put a few of my older books on here after a lot of much needed editing. 

Whenever I edit this, again, will be to correct a few things, but also to remove a lot of I's and me's to make it a smoother read and a little more put together. I will have a lot of authors notes in the comments explaining a few things, and y/n is based off a lot off of me, and, yeah... And when I say a lot off of me, I do mean with the age and stuff, so... That will be updated. Also, while I'm writing in the stories, whenever you see (~~text~~) is usually a note explaining something because I didn't put it in the comments because maybe you wouldn't want to look in the comments and I feel it's really important to add and for you not to miss.

Also, I try to stay as true as I can to the game, so I did use a lot of quotes as I believe is stated above. Sometimes I do misspell things, like Afton and Affton, Glammrock and Glamrock, stuff like that. Also, (There's a lot of alsos) I will upload each and every week at 4:30 p.m. Texas time (I don't know what time zone that is), or I will try to, most of this stuff will be scheduled to release at a certain time, and when I don't upload on time, it's rather I got the date wrong or something is going on, and I'll not specify what unless I feel like I should, or owe it to ya'll. I will try to respond and like as many comments as I can. But I will be juggling school and stuff, so, maybe my upload schedule wouldn't be as consistent as I stated. Also, I've never actually finished writing a book, so the ending will be a little rocky, but I will try to change it to make it better, I promise.

⚠️WARNING⚠️

There is cursing and other things that might trigger you.