Breaking and Entering

⚠️WARNING⚠️

There is cursing and other things that might trigger you.

y/n - First name

l/n - Last name

 Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaplex. A place that seems to never stop having visitors, each and every day, swarms and swarms of fans all there for the fun and games of the place arrive, and each day, it all turns out empty. Back in the states, I hate it. Without my brother, without his husband, without my friends, without mother and father. I'm all alone, left alone, nowhere to go, nowhere to even live, but this place. Animatronics. I love them so. I want to play with them, see them, but the tickets are so expensive. What if I just snuck in at night, stay for a while, meet the animatronics, play a few games. What could be the harm? Darkness falls, the show is close to its end. Sneak in back, stay there, sneak into a room, wait. Charging stations are full, all of them, all in their rooms. I've read about the murders, the disappearances, all the night guards gone insane, telling their stories only for none to believe, though I did. Animatronics stuffed with kids; William Affton being stuck inside a Bonnie suit. Why does this sound like something I want to be a part of? Death by Affton, living as an animatronic, killing some, scaring the crap out of others. It really does sound nice, and I've seen pictures of Afton before, all making my heart race, then the animatronic, still knowing that he is in there, makes me want a hug, at least, maybe the honor of being stabbed and stuffed, just the thoughts make my heart flutter, maybe the honor of meeting some of his twisted creations will fall upon me as the entrance to this place comes clear. If I was Afton, where would I put a body? Glamrock Freddy. Who the hell is this? Shit, the night guard.

"HEY!!!"

Run. Run! RUn! RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! The door. RUN! SHIT!! The door shuts. JESUS CHRIST THIS PLACE IS DARK!! RUN!!! Door opens. A nice room. Glamrock Freddy.

Ppppffffpppphhhh.

The charging pod hisses, as a scared person bolts under the vanity, wishing that the metal machine doesn't notice me. Wow. Right next to an animatronic, all of my childhood dreams come true. I'm right here. He's right there, standing right above me, looking into the mirror.

"Showtime already!? I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." He says, so close to me. Don't look down. Say something. Just say something. Go on. Ask something. Squeak. Shit. My docs, they are so fucking squeaky because of fake leather. "What was that?"

"Me."

"Who said that? Where are you?"

"Down here." What are you doing you dumb fucking idiot!? Those ice blue eyes stare at me, almost as if there is such life in them, life in those dead animatronic eyes.

"What are you doing?" A mechanical hand reaches down at me, helping me up, he's a quite literal head taller than me, his head to be exact, then he does that kneeling thing that always makes me feel like a little kid, just a kneel to come to eye level with me, or in most cases, below eye level, scanning me. "How odd. Your guest profile is unknown to me. Who are you?"

"I-I'm y/n l-l/n."

"Y/n l/n. I will notify the main office. Huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network." Mesmerized by the luminescent outer shell of this robot, the colors, the way he talks, the way his ears move so slightly as he speaks, the way his claws are painted with blue beans on his fingertips, the way that blue shines on him. So mesmerizing. The night guard, Venessa, it must be her.

"Maybe... She cut you off... No distractions until she finds me."

"Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?"