Sun and Moon

"Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex is now closed. Initiating nighttime protocols." That can't be good. I watch the doors shut, being locked completely.

"How unfortunate, y/n. You missed your chance, but there is still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6:00 a.m. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourself. If there is another way out, I will help you find it. I promise."

"You promised you'd be here, and you aren't! So how am I supposed to trust this promise!?" I shout into the watch, an automated reply, almost, to promises, God, fuck you Levi, fuck you Porter, fuck you SPLS, fuck you HPA, fuck you...

"Would you like to talk? It sounds like you have been hurt by someone."

"It's nothing, I'm just a little tense from escaping the claws of death, that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Ok... Watch out for the bots, they will alert everyone that you are there if you are caught in their lights. Be careful."

"The turny thingies won't budge."

"These turnstiles require a Complementary Pizzaplex Entry Pass. There should be one located near the main entrance." I look around before I notice a giant set up on one end of the opening. I run over, being cautious of the maintenance bot, then looking at the cute little trash bins with faces painted on them, before grabbing an entry pass and running through the turn things. Chica and a security bot, shit.

"Well done, superstar! You have accessed the Lobby. Unfortunately, that complimentary entry ticket does not allow you to enter the pizzeria. You can find an upgrade machine at Customer Service." I run past the chicken and bot, sprinting up the stairs, as low as I can before grabbing what is supposed to be an upgrader ticket.

"Freddy, it's a crappy Mr. Hippo fridge magnet? What am I supposed to do now?"

"I am sorry y/n l/n, I am truly sorry." The way he said it.

"Why did you say that like I'm about to die?"

"What?"

"They way you said that, it sounded as if I'm going to die."

"I did not mean to give off that impression."

"It's fine." I find the machine and shove in my pass.

"It ate my pass!"

"Try that terrible magnet that you found."

I shove it in, out pops another pass. "It worked! Wait... It's a Daycare Pass."

"That is great news. I will meet you at the Daycare. It is on the second floor balcony."

"Okay, but you'll actually be there, right?"

"Of course."

I run to the Daycare and walk out the long, dimly lit hall. There's a charging station, I run up with such hope. "Freddy?" I peer in.

"Yes?" He calls from the watch.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I saw you, but... I guess it was just a mind trick."

"Ok." I continue walking, then through a garage door again. There, a large golden statue of the famed Sundrop and Moondrop.

"Y/n l/n, I am unable to reach you. Check the Daycare security desk for a security badge, then let me in." I walk around, noticing that the security desk is at the end of the large play place. I have to go down there. A slide. It's almost like something out of the Backrooms. Sundrop walks out, and does a little twirl up high on a ledge, it resembles a castle to an extent.

"Ho ho ho!" Diving in this ball pit, as a rooster sounds, sending the colorful orbs flying everywhere. Nope! I move, trying to get out. Something grabs me, swinging me into the air. "Hellooooo! New friend! You're sure up late! Are we having a slumber party!? Where are all of your friends!?"

"Dead." I practically whisper, not aware the Fazwatch picked up on my voice. He sets me down on solid ground, well, actually padded ground. The way he moves is almost like those old cartoons, but a little more liquid.

"We can finger paint, tell stories, drink Fizzy Faz until our heads ex-PLODE and stay up all night! There is only one rule: keep the light on. ON! On..." I turn around to walk away. "Hey, hey, are ya having fun yet? Are ya? Are ya!?" His voice makes me smile, but I have stuff to do and start to walk away. "Hey, where're ya goin!?" He grabs me again.

"I need to get something from the security desk really quick."

"Oooohhhh, really? What?"

"I left a toy there." I lie.

"Oh fun! I'll go with you!!" I run to the desk, pressing the black squeaky toy nose of the Freddy box, revealing a badge. "Don't you want a puppet show? I have glitter glue! Do you like glitter glue? Googly eyes?"

"Actually, I need to leave. My friend is waiting for me outside."

"Oh, pity. Well then. Did ya have fun!?"

"Yes!"

"Come back soon!"

"I will! As soon as I can!" I run out the gate after grabbing a flashlight. I like him. Maybe I will go back, during the day of course, and while no one is there, probably when there's a show going on or close to closing. Chica is out there, looking right at me.