Cought

"Y/n l/n, jump in, we need to go, now!" I run towards Freddy, such joy, and jump into his chest, Chica calms down, almost as if I just disappeared, and I guess, to her, I did. Monty walks here too.

"Freddy. I'm so glad you're here."

"You don't have any friends." Roxy calls. How much it pains me, she's true.

"We are almost out of time. We need to get to a recharge station immediately. Every hour the power is diverted to the recharge stations. When that happens the lights go out, and when that happens, the Daycare attendant is free to roam the building. It will find you." We start to walk away.

"I like Sundrop..."

"There is another one, he is more... Well... Fun to deal with."

"Freddy, what happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said that you would meet me in the lobby, you promised."

"I didn't realize that the tunnels would be there in time. I am sorry." A pause, almost as if he was thinking. "When the Daycare attendant asked where your friends were, why did you say dead?"

"Y-y-you h-heard that?"

"Yes. What happened to them?"

"Well, I-I, um... I... My... My only two friends... They died... Car crash... It was a while ago..."

"Is that why you are in distress?"

"No."

"What is it?"

"Nothing." He spits me out once we're 'safe'

"Y/n l/n, on your watch, whenever you need me, just call. I'll be there as fast as I can."

"Thank you." I fiddle with the watch a little. "Freddy?'

"Yes?"

"Can you have emotions? Human like emotions?"

"Yes. We all have programming that can make us sentient beings. We can experience happiness, sadness, insecurities, confusion, even love! Any emotion you can think, we can experience. Why do you ask?"

"I'm just curious. And, Freddy."

"Yes?"

"Thank you for helping me."

"I'm always glad to help!" I give the towering being a hug, and it almost seems as if he is taken by surprise, none the less he hugs me back. "We should head to the main atrium."

"Why?"

"I have just identified two possible exit points. The main loading dock is located under the food court on the first floor. There is also a fire escape in the third floor Prize Counter. Check your Fazwatch. I will mark both locations on your Faz Map." I let go.

"Thank you."

"Wait, it appears that you have no Faz Map. You should be able to obtain one from the greeter on the center balcony." He says as we get on an elevator. God, elevators. Nope. I've always had a fear of elevators. God. And he's in here too... We might damn well be past the weight capacity. It dings open, a bot jumpsares me.

"Free map."

I take a breath, steadying my heart, then shakily reach for it. "There is nothing to be afraid of, y/n l/n, it is just a Map Bot."

"Y/n, it's what my friends called me."

"Y/n. It sounds nice, rolls off the tongue." We start to walk, needing to make it somewhere, but Freddy just leads me, avoiding the other robots. We walk towards the salads and sides. "Y/n, you need to enter that vent."

"What?"

"Don't worry, you'll be fine. Though I must warn you: when you enter an area where you do not have a locator map signal, I will be unable to reach your location. You can update your mini-map at a security office. Be safe." I give him a hug, not wanting to let go. It's not every day you hug a sentient animatronic trying to help you escape as you're being hunted down by other animatronics and you have a crush on the one helping you. "You can always talk to me whenever you need to." And with that, I enter the vent. A creature enters with me, an ugly little robot. I scream and crawl away as fast as I can, leaving, not caring what is behind me. Pankiking, but relived as it disappears back into the vent. I enter a dark room. 

Nope.

"Freddy? Freddy, are you there?"

"Yes."

"Oh, thank God. It's scary down here."

"Don't fret, I'll be talking to you the whole time." I walk through a door then run for deer life into an office, Chica right behind me.

"Freddy, what do I do!! I'm trapped! Chica found me and there's only one door!"

"How unfortunate. But I have good news: It looks like you can access the Fazbear online pizza delivery system through that console!"

"How does pizza help?"

"Chica loves pizza."

"Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Quick Delivery Virtual Ordering System. Congratulations! You have qualified for a free Supreme upgrade. Additional charges may apply. Let's get started." The screen changes. "You are now in control of our high-qualified pizza-making S.T.A.F.F. bots. Follow the instructions on the left side of your screen to force the bot to make your perfect mouth-watering pizza." I control the bot and place some sauce, then cheese, then meat, then the oven. Chica appears out of nowhere.

"Is that pizza!!?" The screen turns to static. Everything else happens so fast. All I remember is running for dear life and hiding every chance I get. The laundry room was a pain in the ass. Just running and hiding, running and hiding for dear life, knowing one mishap would surely cost me me. What happened next just took me by such surprise. Map Bot.

"Go on. Take a map."

"Out of my way!" Vanessa. "There you are." I pass out, so lightheaded, probably from the shock of everything going on.