Chapter 4!

QUICK A/N BEFORE THIS BEGINS AFTER TODAY IM ONLY GOING TO UPDATE ON WEEKENDS!! IM GOING TO TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER STORY BUT FOR NOW ONLY WEEKEND I WILL UPDATE!!<3-Lacey/Author

Johnnie's pov

I ruffled his hair slowly not wanting him to stop holding onto my waist.eventually he did when he did so I let out a whine from the lost of touch. I removed my hand from his hair while he smirked at me then walked to his room. 10 minutes later he walked out in his usual white tank top with different sweatpants on. He put his shoes on and was about to walk out the door "where are you going?" Jake let go of the door handle "To Colby's you should come" I quickly put on my shoes and followed him out the door.

Jake's pov

Me and Johnnie climbed into the car I turned on the engine and backed out the driveway.i couldn't help myself but glance at Johnnie's thighs. Soon enough I built up enough courage to place my hand gently on his thigh. I could see his face turn bright red he didn't dare look at me but I looked at him.

3rd person

They both arrived at Colby's house Jake got our first and before Johnnie could open his door Jake had opened it for him.. "such a gentleman" Johnnie said in a joking tone Jake just chuckled as they knocked on the door.
Colby opened the door viewing in you could see Sam sitting on the couch on his phone "come on in guys!" Sam gave Jake and Johnnie a friendly hug before asking what they wanted to do "wanna go to the movies?" Jake asked knowing it was a perfect plan for him to get closer to Johnnie not that they weren't close but he wanted to be closer..

Johnnie pov
"Alright let's go then!" Colby sounded excited but I wasn't I'm not a movies person but..seeing Jake's smile made my heart pound and my pulse race.. "I'm up to go" I said softly "we'll take your guys car me and Johnnie will sit in the back" Jake winked at me after saying that my face flushed red as we all walked out the door. Me and Jake climbed into the back seat while Sam got in the passenger and Colby on the drivers he turned on the car and started playing music while driving. Jake kept glancing from his phone at me one time we locked eyes and I flushed red and covered my face and all he did was chuckle to himself.

Jake's pov
As me and Johnnie locked eyes I tried to not stare to long but it was so hard not to he looked away I could tell how red he was I just chuckled and started scrolling on insta. I got the idea to hold his thigh to make him even more flustered. I placed my hand slowly on his thigh.he looked at me as I smirked at him he turned away fast I went closer to his ear and whispered "you're so cute like this Johnnie.." I could feel his shivers go down his spine before backing away I gave him a small kiss on the cheek...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT I COULDNT LEAVE YOU GUYS WITHOUT A UPDATE LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WILL ONLY BE UPDATING ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAYS FROM IW ON IM SORRY LOVE YOU GUYS SM (also idk why it changed fonts half way through srry!)!-Lacey/author

Word count without A/N:555!

SPECIAL THANKS!<33

THESE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE TOO!❤️❤️