Chapter 6!

Jake's pov
As i rubbed his back I could feel his breath on my chest it was like he was getting closer by the second shivers were going down my spine bitter cold surrounded me with my body being hot. He let go and I gave him a questioning glare. "I'm going to take a nap I'm tired.." "alright goodnight" I gave him a grin and smirk before sitting down on the couch.

Johnnie pov

I'm dying on the inside he kissed me..HE KISSED ME yes it was only on the head but I'm freaking out I'm in my room I lied and said I was taking a nap but I just couldn't stay there without over heating I feel like I'm going to explode and he winked at me before I walked away does he actually like me do I actually like me? These thoughts went through my head as I sat on my bed. Am I overthinking it? My body feels hot and I want more of his touch.

HOURS LATER

Johnnie pov

I calmed down and took a nap when I woke up I went into the living room to see Jake with whiskey bottles by him and watching tv. "Hey Johnnie.." he slurred his words and basically latched onto my holding me by my waist. "Are you okay Jake why have you been drinking?" "Just wanted..a uh rush?" I smiled at him and questioned if that was the truth and led him over to the couch to sit. "I picked you up the bottles of whiskey "I'm putting these away Jake." "Nooo Johnnie pleaseee just have one drink with meeee" I sighed and sat and drank with Jake for awhile till I couldn't remember anything. When I woke up I was..in Jake's bed naked nothing but underwear with a massive hang over Jake had his hands tight around my waist. I soon got up and could barely walk. "Fuck did we..no no Jake would never.."

Jake's pov
I woke up and saw Johnnie standing up. "Hey Johnnie.." Johnnie's face was flushed red that's when I realized I was wearing only boxers. "Did we?" "Fuck you think I know?" I had a huge hangover and I know Johnnie did to. "Rude ass.." I whispered to myself before putting on sweatpants and passing Johnnie sweatpants and a shirt. "We just not gonna talk about what we did last night" I shrugged and Johnnie glared. "Fuck Jake I can barely walk.." I grinned and kissed his forehead and walked out. I acted as if it didn't bother me but a million thoughts were flooding my head. (When and how would Johnnie even let me?) i wished I could have remembered that night. Him..his moans.. I could feel my self just staring so I snapped out of it and just watched tv trying not to think nasty thoughts of Johnnie.

Johnnie's pov

How could he be so unfazed about this. I limped into the living room and could see Jake grinning and laughing softly as I sat down. "You did this to me asshole" "you probably liked it didn't you" my face flushed red without thinking I blurted out "not as much as I know you did." His face flushed red and I didn't know what to say he grinned. "What if I did?" He got close to my face and lifted my chin to look him in the eyes. I could feel the room closing in my heart racing and my body going weak for him. I couldn't resist and I kissed him. We didn't stop till we couldn't breath he wiped his face. "Finally you had balls to do something first" "fuck off.." I said between breaths he just winked at me amd gave me a peck before sitting down beside me with his head against mine.

HI I ALREADY DID A SPECIAL THANKS BEFORE THIS I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT ILYSM!<3-Lacey/Author

Word count without A/N:645!