Chapter 7!

3rd person
Johnnie was on his bed in his room he was still a mess from everything his mind was in scrambles it had been a couple days but he couldn't stop thinking about how close they were just then Jake walked into Johnnie's room. "Hey I'm going to a party.can you do my makeup?" Jake had a huge grin on his face while he was leaned against the door frame. "You can't do it yourself?" "No please come on johnnieeee pleaseeee!" Jake had a fake pout on his face and once Johnnie agreed he smiled. Johnnie got his makeup pallet and brush along with an eyeliner. Jake  sat on Johnnie bed infront of him and Johnnie started. Johnnie out of instinct placed his hand on Jake's cheek he could see Jake's face go red and the memories from the other day went through Johnnie's mind over and over again he could feel the room closing and his face getting hotter. Jake eyes were like a lost puppy's and Johnnie couldn't focus. When he was done with one eye his head was spinning and he couldn't focus. "Ok um.. go see if that eye looks okay.." Jake still had a tiny smile on his face as he looked in the mirror "I like it can you do the other one now?" "Yea come on.." Johnnie was sweating all the memories kept popping up and he wanted to kiss jake but he couldn't not now. He continued doing Jake's make up until his hand cramped "shit.." "are you okay Johnnie?" Jake had a worried wholesome look on his face Johnnie laughed "uh yea just my hand cramping.." Johnnie looked up from his hand and Jake was staring at him with a slight smile "what is it?" Jake just leaned closer to Johnnie and kissed him. Johnnie didnt stop him. This went on until Johnnie had his hands on Jake's neck and was pinned on the bed by Jake. When the kiss broke off they both couldn't breathe. Jake checked the time. "Shit ima be late can you finish my makeup real quick?" "Uh yea" Johnnie gave Jake a peck on the lips before finishing Jake's makeup for him to leave. Jake gave Johnnie a peck before leavening "bye baby" that's when Jake jolted through the front door and left the drive way. Johnnie could feel the way his cheeks lit up hearing those words all night that's all he could think about until Jake came home.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I RESLLY LIKED WRITING THIS ONE TELL ME YOUR OPINION! HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT!-Lacey/Author

Idea from:

Word count without A/N:415!

SPECIAL THANKS!

THANK YOU GUYS SM!!

THANK YOU GUYS SM!!