Part 1: Heart

First things first: Lily doesn't exist in this universe and the events will be different than what you know about the episode. Also this has major character injury/death.

Now onto the story:

Lincoln was in his room trying to concentrate on his comic before groaning in frustration. The last couple of days have been anything, but good to him since some of his sisters went off to do their own things. While Leni...was in a coma after getting hit by a driver as she was crossing the street. To make matters worse, he had the "brilliant" idea to pretend that he was bad luck and now almost all of his family is know staying clear of him.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Lincoln's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his door so he slowly walked over. At first, he hesitated since there was a high chance that it was one of his family members blaming him for what misfortune plagued him. Eventually, he opened the door to see Lola who looked sad for some reason.

"Lola? What are you...." Lincoln started to say before she interrupted him.

"Lincoln, I came to give you this." Lola said as she handed over a massive bag full of some cash, clothes and some basic things. 

"What is this? Why are you handing it..." Lincoln  began to say before Lola interrupted him again.

"Lincoln, I know that I'm not always the most...well, kind to you. However, I can see that sooner or later that Lynn and the others may do something drastic thanks in part to thinking that you're bad luck." Lola said.

"That's true. They've been blaming me for everything bad that has happened when I wasn't even there. I figured it would be fine if Lana, Luan and Lucy were still here defending me like you, but..." Lincoln started to say before Lola continued.

"I know they would never let things like this go on, but with Lana being with Bobbie Fletcher's crew and Luan driving Lucy and her friends to different funeral's around the country...they won't be able to do anything. So I want you to take this and lay low for a while as things blow over." Lola said. Lincoln nodded and slowly took the bag before hiding it somewhere in his room. 

Sometime later, he heard his name being called by his parents which caused him to groan in frustration. This wouldn't be good. Which would be further proven when he heard his mom say:

I'm sorry,  but you need to stay outside.

At first, he couldn't believe that his mom actually said that...but eventually he knew that she did cause of all of the stern faces on the rest of the family. Well, except Lola who looked extremely stressed about the announcement.

"Are you serious?" Lincoln asked.

"Totally serious. I can't have you destroy my perfect golf streak and ruin any of my dates with Bobby." Lori said. 

"Not to mention ruin our chances of winning at our activities." Lynn Jr. said.

"But kicking him out of the house seems kinda...ex..extreme." Lola said.

"Lola, are you...." Lincoln said before his father grabbed his arm and shoved him outside. 

"You are staying out of this house and will live in the backyard. Do what I say or else..." Lynn Sr. started to say before a thud was heard behind him. As he turned his head, he saw Lola on the floor clutching her chest while the rest of the family crowded around her. 

"Lynn, call an ambulance!" Rita said as he rushed back inside. As this was going on, Lincoln sat in silence as he heard the panicking inside the house. As he listened in, he felt rage build inside of him since this was all caused by their actions. If they never tried to kick him out then maybe Lola would've been okay, but....

Lincoln's thoughts were cut off when he heard sirens come close to the house. He silently prayed for Lola's health and waited for the rest of his family to leave to see her. When they finally left, he walked back in and entered his room. When he grabbed his bag, he turned around and saw Charles standing there in front of the door.

"Charles, I..." Lincoln began to say before he walked away, but not being he nodded at him. Sighing in relief, Lincoln slowly exited the house and went to a motel where he would stay for some time. Though at that moment, his phone rang and when he saw the name, his heart stopped cause it was:

Lana.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter....Bye 👋