April Fool's Special

Note: Don't expect a special every holiday and this takes place before this fanfic started. 

Luan slowly started to set up for her favorite holiday, but figured that she would take it easy. After all, she was going to take Lucy and her club mates to several funerals in the coming months. Though...she couldn't help herself from thinking that something bad was going to happen. 

"Hm...maybe I shouldn't go." She mused before quickly shaking that thought off. She had promised Lucy that she would do it and couldn't leave the task to the others. Especially since Lori would drive them all nuts with her bossiness and cringe worthy calls with Bobby. She could just imagine how they irritable each member would be if they had to be stuck with her for days.

This thought stayed with her until she finished her preparations for the next day. Though, her brother would miss the fun though since he had wisely decided to hang out with Clyde. Not like the others tried too...only to fail. Due to this, most of her sisters started to angrily mutter how unfair Lincoln got to get out of this. Typical. 

As she left her room, she noticed how Lori snarled at her brother as he walked back to his room. Making her frown, but decided not to interfere since she didn't know what Lori would do. Besides...she could always get her back for this petty action when the fun begins. 

The Next Day

Luan was sleeping in her room when she heard a loud scream coming from the bathroom. 

"Guess Lori found my surprise." Luan whispered softly. A whisper that didn't disturb Luna who was still sleeping with headphones covering her ears. Though, her peace wouldn't last for long since Luan started to play a special playlist that she made just for her. 

"Not cool, Dude." She said after realizing that her rocking tunes turned into classical music. 

"Did you want something worse?" Luan asked with her eyebrow raised. Luna didn't answer her and just grumbled about what just happen. While Luan smiled with a sinister grin while getting ready to prank the rest of her family. As she slowly walked out of the room while thinking:

Are you ready family? Cause it's time for pranks galore. 

Setting the stage for a day with lots of laughs for her and irritation for her family. Minus Lincoln who spent the day with Clyde. 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋

Note: Sorry that it was so short. Didn't really know how to go about this since it was done so last minute.