Special Valentine

This is not the next part to Rage and will be in the past before the story started so nothing will get spoiled.

Now onto the special:

Lana walked through Royal Woods with Skippy by her side while she excitedly talked about the offer that Bobby Fletcher gave her. It was almost like a dream come true which made her smile almost everyday. However....she felt like something was going to go wrong if she decided to go.

"Is everything okay, Lana?" Skippy asked. Skippy's question quickly snapped her out of her thoughts before she started to smile again.

"Yeah, it's just...that I feel like something is going to happen while I'm away." Lana said. Skippy looked at her with a raised eyebrow as he heard this statement. He had heard stories about her family and knew how out of control they could be. 

"Do you think it has to do with Hopps?" Skippy asked. 

"No. I was going to bring him along with me since I don't really trust anyone except Lincoln to properly care for him. Lola will probably do it too, but she didn't seem well." Lana said. She had noticed that something was wrong with her twin and voiced her concerns only for the family to brush her off. The ones listening were Lincoln, Luan and Lucy who tried to get her to open up, but each attempt ended in failure.

"It might be wise to keep your cellphone close just in case anything happens then. Just in case something extremely terrible happens." Skippy said. Lana nodded before they decided to spend some time in the park. 

"I can't wait to go near the pond." Lana exclaimed.

"Me too! Since it rained yesterday, there should be some mud puddles that we can both jump in." Skippy said. Lana nodded before following after her crush/ friend with some excitement. After all, he always knew how to make her feel better due to troubles that she had as of late. Though, she can't help herself from thinking about her older brother who hasn't been able to find a date today. She knew that he will eventually find someone, but a huge majority of her siblings won't accept anyone else except for Ronnie Anne. 

She was like that too before she realized that the pair had no romantic feelings towards each other. They were more friends than anything, but it seems like the others don't exactly feel the same way. Shaking her head, she slowly followed behind Skippy towards the pond. After all, her brother told her to hang out with Skippy to help calm her nerves before she leaves. 

Speaking of Lincoln, he was sitting in his room talking to Ronnie Anne who laughed at something that he said. 

"So, is Lori still bothering you about asking me out?" Ronnie Anne said.

"Unfortunately. It's like she thinks that we should get married so she can still be with her beloved Bobby Boo Boo Bear." Lincoln said causing both to cringe at the name. 

"I wish that they'll stop with those nicknames and stop calling each other everyday. Besides, we keep telling them that we don't like each other, but..." Ronnie Anne said before Lincoln cut in.

"It goes in one ear and out the other. Sadly, some of the others are the same way." Lincoln said.

"Well, I better go or you know who will keep teasing us about our supposed crush on each other." Ronnie Anne said. Lincoln nodded and said goodbye before ending the video call. As he did so, he wondered if he will ever get a girlfriend as well. 

Back with Lana, she and Skippy were rolling around in the mud while laughing with each other. It was super fun and she wished that she could do this again with him in the future.

Never knowing that the future events may pull them apart in the future.

Nope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋

Note: Sorry if it isn't good.