Part 2:Rage 1

Note: I'm sorry Lola fans.

Also this chapter contains: Major Character Death, violence, gore and cursing.

Now onto the story:

As the Louds were driving to the hospital, Lisa felt a sinking feeling of dread. No, she felt...off. It was like something was destroying her from the inside out, but she quickly pushed those worries aside. She needed to be there for Lola who collapsed as soon as they kicked Lincoln out of the house. Speaking of him, he was surely staying in the back while they checked on their family member.

"I can't believe that this happened." Lori said. 

"I know, but everything will be fine. That jinx is in the backyard and is several miles away from the hospital." Lynn said with a grin. Her statement seemed to calm the others since they didn't want Lincoln anywhere near Lola. If he was there then she wouldn't recover and they were already suffering enough as it is...thank you very much.

"You're right, sweetie. Besides, once we get there, we can visit her and make her happy by showing our faces." Rita said with the others in agreement. Unaware of the misfortune that will plague them.

At the same time, Lincoln stared at his phone for a couple of seconds before pressing the answer button. 

Hey Lincoln! Sorry that I took so long to call you...things got super busy while preparing for the next race.

It's fine, but...there are some things that I need to tell you.

It isn't anything bad, right?

Lincoln stayed silent which only made Lana more nervous about the situation back home.

Lana, things have been a bit...hectic since you guys left. I..I made a mistake and am currently staying at a motel at the moment.

What? You're staying at a motel?! Why? What happened at home?

You see...Lynn had this softball game that she forced me to go to. 

When Lana heard that, she felt her blood boiling. Lynn forced him to go? That is so messed up on so many levels, but she felt like something else happened to make her brother stay at a motel of all places.

What happened at the game, Lincoln?

Lynn lost and said that I was the cause since I was...badluck.

She called you bad luck? All you did was go to the game that she forced you to go to and yet she has the actual nerve to say that you're bad luck!

It gets worse. Instead of proving that I wasn't...I stupidly used it as an excuse to get out of going to all of their activities.

Lincoln....

I know that I shouldn't have used it as some type of excuse, but I was getting desperate. After all, you guys were busy with your own things while Leni is stuck in a coma.

Lana couldn't help, but worry about Leni since she was always manipulated by the others. Though if something got Lincoln this rattled then something terrible must've happened.

It gets worse? Like what, they kick you out of the house or something!

Lana was getting more angry by the second, but not at Lincoln, Leni, Luan, Lucy and Lola since Lola was at least trying to help Lincoln while the others were in a coma and seeing funerals. This situation was getting worse, but still felt like something wasn't right. 

How did you know?

Seriously? Don't those morons know that kicking out a minor was illegal? 

I don't think they do, but...I have something to tell you about Lola.

Lola? What happened to her?

She gathered a bag of basic supplies and money so I can lay low for a while, but then...

The long pause made Lana nervous for the safety of her twin, but nothing prepared her for what words came out of her brother's mouth.

When she heard that I was getting kicked out, she collapsed. I think that witnessing them kicking me out was too much for her so her heart must've....

At this point, Lana was boiling with rage. How dare they? It's there fault for her twin's collapse and Lincoln getting kicked out! She won't let them get away with this, but first she needed to finish the call with her brother.

Lincoln, I have let lots of things get a pass since I figured that our family would learn to get better. To become people that would change the world for the better, but these events have shown that this was just an illusion. So I have no choice, but to call the police.

Are you sure, Lana? This could change....

I know that would change all of our lives, but I can't let them get away with what they have done. Just sit tight in the motel while I call the police. After that is done....I will call Luan and tell her everything. 

If that's what you want to do then I won't stop you. Though, we should prepare ourselves for the storm that will head our way because of this.

Lana ended the call there and dialed the number for the police in Royal Woods. She knew that her sister was dying cause of their actions so she would make them pay. No matter what happens to them all in the end.

Back to the Louds, they just arrived at the hospital and were about to head in before seeing some doctors with somber expressions on their faces.

"Hi, we're here to see Lola Loud." Rita said before one of the doctors came to the family.

"Family of Lola Loud?" The doctor said.

"Yes. How is she?" Lynn Sr. said.

"I'm afraid that she is dying." The doctor said which caused the family to gasp in shock. 

"Dying, but..." Rita began to say before the doctor interrupted.

"She was under massive stress which caused a heart attack." The doctor said.

"Can we see her?" Lori asked. The doctor nodded and guided all of them to her hospital room where the monitor was beeping slowly. As the minutes ticked on, the monitor got slower and slower before stopping which caused everyone to weep with sadness. While for one sporty loud, she would beat the one responsible...but before she can say or rush out of there....

BOOM!

An explosion rocked Royal Woods signaling the start of several events that will surround the family.

Though, for better or worse.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋