Part 4: Aftermath

It has been three weeks since the explosion and Lana was just staring at the ruins of her old home. A home that was filled with memories both sad and happy before getting destroyed by a bomb that no one knew about...until now. She didn't know who planted it, but she didn't feel upset. After all, this house was the final place where those traitors kicked out her brother and caused Lola....she felt some tears come to her eyes to the thought of her twin. She quickly wiped them away before feeling some relief that Lola managed to get out of that stressful situation. Only for that relief to quickly turn to rage.

"Guess I better visit them. Lana said softly before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw the concerned look on her brother's face. 

"Are you okay, Lana? You've just been standing here and...." Lincoln started to say before she cut him off.

"I'm fine, Lincoln. I was just thinking about doing something later, but more importantly...When are Luan and Lucy going to become back?" Lana asked. 

"Luan called earlier and said that they would be coming back tomorrow. She was also talking about possibly moving to another city to start over..." Lincoln said before sighing deeply.

"Lincoln, Are you blaming yourself for this again?" Lana asked. 

"I know that it isn't my fault, but I can't help myself from feeling responsible. It was due to my lie that drove Lola to get overstressed and next thing you know the house blows up. Maybe the others were right and I was...." Lincoln started to say before Lana lightly smacked Lincoln on his forehead.

"Stop that! Lincoln, you aren't bad luck. They caused you to go to their activities and never gave you time to relax. I'm also sure that Lola would've never blamed you for what happened. So please stop blaming yourself." Lana said. Lincoln nodded and hugged his little sister unaware of a presence staring at them before disappearing. As soon as she said that, a familiar van came rushing down the street before stopping right in front of the pair. It was Luan and Lucy who seemed relieved to see both of their siblings safe and sound. As they joined the sibling hug, Lana made a note to visit the jail. 

Later, Lana walked through the police station to a private visiting room. She would've liked to be public, but felt like her choice of words may cause other to be uncomfortable. She sat there for several minutes before the rest of the Loud Family sans Lincoln, Luan, Lucy and Leni walked in with Orange jumpsuits. Other than Lisa being slightly pale, they all seemed fine.

"Lana! You finally visited so are you going to talk to them about releasing us?" Rita asked in an excited tone. 

"Release you? Why would I do something like that?" Lana asked causing the family to look at her like she grew a second head.

"What do you mean by that? Lincoln did this to us so we need to get back out there and teach him a lesson." Lori said. Lana chuckled in a dark tone in hearing this before she started to stare at them with a face that made them all fear her.

"You have some nerve trying to keep blaming Lincoln for what you've all done. All he did was lie to you about being bad luck which caused all of to drive both him and Lola to the breaking point." Lana said.

"That can't be true. He did this to us so he needs to be punished." Lynn Jr. said. 

"Exactly. He was always bad luck so..." Lynn Sr. said before Lana cut him off.

"How are you this stupid? There is no such thing as luck and even if it did exist...Why would it only start now?" Lana said.

"You really don't understand anything Lana. Lincoln is seriously bad luck and if Lola were here, she would...." Luna began before a familiar voice cut in.