Prologue: Mysterious Glitch

MD-5 has changed a lot and everyone was happy that Sheridan has been taken down and Evelyn has been put to jail. Although it did cost 2 lives to complete the whole thing and successfully bring back Lucinia but whats past is past.

The gang was just chilling around, Belle and Lucinia playing some games, Lamar and Sofia watching them, and Masa just doing the thousand yard stare.

Evelyn was just, being miserable in jail.

"Ugh. One day ill get revenge on them I swear! Atleast that blue-haired freak is gone.." said Evelyn while reading a newspaper about Sheridan's takedown.

"Hey! You're not supposed to be her-" One of the guards said outside. Some person was just taking them down.

"Huh? Who's there? If you're here to release me then please do." said Evelyn, she looked out from her cell and she saw a mysterious figure in some bunny suit with purple eyes and a purple aura around them.

"So, you must be Evelyn Claythorne?" the figure asked.

"Yes...? What do you want?" said Evelyn. The figure somehow made the bars glitch into oblivion and Evelyn was surprised and knew he was no ordinary person in a bunny suit.

"You're gonna be useful. Its either you side with me or I cut your head off." the figure says while bringing out a purple glowing knife.

"If I side with you, what are your motives?" Evelyn asked.

"Taking over this universe of yours, imagine.. you could get a greater revenge on MD-5 and this whole universe is yours." the figure answered.

"Well that sounds music to my ears.. I'm in." Evelyn said slyly.

This changed everything. The whole plot, it may sound that the figure and Evelyn may successfully take over not only Silica City but the whole Meta Runner universe, yet in most stories, the good guys always win in the end.. but how?

Back in MD-5, things were going smoothly with no worries and no one expecting on whats about to come.

"Good game Luce! You still got your amazing gaming skills with you huh?" said Belle after Lucinia just beat her in a game similar to Smash Bros. (I couldn't think of anything else)

"Yep! Good game. You were pretty good too!" said Lucinia, as Belle and Lucinia did a high five.

"You guys were equally good!" said Sofia, then she turned her attention to Masa, who's just staring at the wall in thought. "Hey Masa," she says while approaching Masa. "You good?"

"Something is telling me something bad is gonna happen.." said Masa.

"Like what? Maybe its just you. You've been like this ever since the whole Sheridan thing, we all miss Tari of course, but if it weren't for her we wouldn't have been here now. So just chill alright?" said Sofia, trying to reassure Masa nothing bad is gonna happen.

"I'll try, but I'm still gonna be on the lookout for anything suspicious." said Masa.

"Heh alright then!" said Sofia, with a slight chuckle in the end.

Sofia went back to the others, Belle and Lucinia going for a rematch.

"Edge lord still on his nerves?" Lamar asked.

"Yep, classic Masa." said Sofia.

Tari was just hanging out in the digital ether all alone. Well from time to time Theo was there now MD-5 is trying to bring him back.

(in my AU) Tari discovered on how to merge with her SMG4 counterpart which she didn't know that she existed and found new friends with the SMG4 gang. She still finds time to go back to the digital ether if she has nothing to do in the SMG4 universe. For now she was just hanging out in the digital ether all alone...

For now.

A black portal appeared behind Tari.

"Huh? What is that.. thing?" said Tari as she looked at the portal curiously and went closer to it.

A person wearing all black clothes and a mask with a :] face in white jumped out from the portal which made Tari back away in fear.

"Eep! Uhm.. who are you..?" Tari asked the person.

"Sorry for the sudden entrance, I'm AJ. Just here to warn you about something.." said AJ.

"Warn about what? Are my friends in danger? Am I in danger? AM I THE DANGER!? AM I GETTING KIDNAPPED??" said Tari having a panic attack.

"Calm down, you aren't the danger and you're not getting kidnapped, but you and your friends are in danger." said AJ.

"Oh, oh no.. why? Is someone targeting us? AM I THE ONE TARGETING THEM??" said Tari, having a minor panic attack.

"No- look Tari, you're still in the good side here. A glitch has entered the Meta Runner universe." said AJ.

"Are we breaking the fourth wall?" asked Tari.

"..I-... Kind of? Just don't think much about it." said AJ.

"Ooh. So, what should I do to help my friends?" asked Tari, calming down a bit.

"Well, just go through this portal and it will bring you back without affecting Lucinia. Like you and her are two different people." said AJ as he summons a new portal.

"Oh alright! Sounds great. Time to save my friends from whatever this glitch is- how do I know I should trust you?" asked Tari.

"..Just trust me alright?" said AJ.

"..not convincing but okay!" said Tari while she enters the portal.

"Wait," Tari stops in her tracks at the other side of the portal. "How do you know Lucinia? And- how do you know my name? I didn't tell you my name!?"

"I have my ways." said AJ while he closes the portal and Tari gets teleported back to Silica City, where she started.