Chapter 4: Anywhere and Anyone

Even the most peaceful places have storms coming.

The tube in the middle of the room unleashes a green glow which was almost blinding.

"Perfect." Malhare said with an evil grin, "What a good way to make our enemies weak. I mean, who can't handle a few..." he chuckled. "Maybe many bad memories?"

"What the hell? How is a GREEN LIZARD gonna do us some good?" Evelyn exclaimed.

"I am no lizard.." he walks out of the tube, "I'M A CHAMELEON! Its very rude to make assumptions of a person."  he exclaimed.

Malhare walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'm sure killing someone's friend in front of them is more ruder, but hey! We're the antagonists." he changes to a sly tone, "And I'm also sure you'd take the chance of defeating your nemesis, right? You know, Meggy Spletzer?"

"Oh yes.." Francis chuckles, "I'll take that chance."

"Ah but one condition." Malhare's countenance changes to a serious one, "Target her blue friend, then you'll get to deal with her."

"Oh but why? Is there anything special with this friend than Meggy herself?" Francis asks.

"It's none of your business, and trust me, you don't want to anger me." said Malhare as he walks to a box and brings out a chip.

Malhare throws the chip up in the sky and it glitches into an Inkweaver. Francis looks at it in delight.

"Now, no funny business with this one. It may act different, but it's function is the same. Only that you don't need ink." Malhare hands it to Francis. "Now, I'll be closely watching you and I can be anywhere and anyone. Know that you aren't dealing with an ordinary guy that wants to do evil."

"But, what about me!?" Evelyn said in an annoyed tone, "What's my purpose?"

Malhare sighs, "You're an extra."

"HEY! I DID NOT JOIN YOU TO BE AN EXTRA!" Evelyn shouted, "I WANNA UNLEASH HELL TO THAT BLUE HAIRED SCIENCE EXPERIEMENT!"

Malhare grabs Evelyn by the collar, "Well it's best you be THANKFUL you're on the winning side! If it weren't for me, you'd be STUCK in jail! SO HELP ME LIKE YOU AGREED TO!"

Evelyn sighs and nods with an annoyed expression and the two walk away at opposite directions.

"A bunch of self-centered idiots." Francis mumbled.

------

"We need to make an announcement." said SMG3.

"But I don't wanna disappoint the fans! We just gotta come up with some story and just hope we don't delay any further." said SMG4 as he typed away at his computer.

"We need to tell them the truth, or things will go south quickly." said Saiko.

"We just need to find them.." SMG4 typed away at his computer more faster misspelling some words.

"Don't you care about them!? Or are they just for your show, like.. maybe the rest of us?" said SMG3.

"I DO CARE ABOUT THEM! DON'T YOU SEE HOW FUCKING HARD I'M TRYING TO GET THEM BACK!? RATHER THAN FLIMING VIDEOS WITHOUT THE TWO, I STAY AWAKE EVERY FUCKING NIGHT GATHERING THE CLUES, SOLVING THE PUZZLES, AND RESEARCH ABOUT THIS STUPID GEM!" SMG4 shouted, while pointing at the gem, now just typing gibberish on his computer and then smashing the keyboard and he sighs, "..I'm going insane..."

"...Calm down man, I didn't know." SMG3 puts a hand on his shoulder, "I'm willing to stay up with you all night."

Saiko stares at SMG3, raising an eyebrow.

The Crossover PT1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara