Chapter 3: A little break

SMG4 looked closely at the gem. "This isn't any normal gem you can find on earth."

"Then what is it? I don't care about its fucking history or shit I just want to know what is it." said SMG3.

"That's what I don't know." SMG4 took a closer look at it and glanced at Mario who was attempting to eat a rock. "Hey Mario, why don't you help us here?"

Mario turned to them. "What am I a-supposed to do? Eat the gem?"

"NO!" SMG4 and SMG3 both exclaimed.

"Okie dokie. Then what?" asked Mario.

"I.. actually don't know." said SMG4.

"Damn, we really have no lead huh?" SMG3 facepalmed.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Saiko went inside the room.

"Oh just trying to find Meggy and Tari with this stupid gem." SMG3 said jokingly.

"That's not gonna get you anywhere you know?" said Saiko, "Guess who found some random shit in Tari's room." She holds up a weird looking watch.

"Its a damn watch, the only thing it does is TELL FUCKING TIME!" SMG3 shouted.

"Yeah right." Saiko points the watch towards SMG3 and turns a knob that turns one of the hands backwards.

SMG3 glows blue.

"Its a damn watch, the only thing it does is TELL FUCKING TIME!" SMG3 shouted.

Saiko turns the watch back to the current time.

"Did you just-" SMG4 stares in disbelief.

"Go back in time? Hell yeah I did." said Saiko, "You know what I'm thinking?"

"Hell yeah, but don't do that again, felt like I blacked out." said SMG3.

The four of them drive to Tari's house and entered from the window.

"I WANNA TRYYYY!" shouted Mario, trying to grab the watch from Saiko.

"Hell no, you're not trusted with this kind of shit." said Saiko, turning the knob again and turns it back to 5 days ago.

It showed Tari pressing a button on her arm and teleporting somewhere. What was that button and where did she teleport to?

------

Its been days since the news of Evelyn breaking out of jail, nothing happened and the MD-5 gang let their guard down a bit and they go to the nearby festival.
Bright lights, games, food stalls, more games, shops, it was a festive time in the middle of October.
Lucinia was just pointing at different stalls with Belle looking around, Masa was still on high alert, Sofia and Lamar were just looking around too.

While Meggy and Tari were just walking around.

"Its quite cheerful isn't it?" said Meggy with a smile.

"Yeah, like a calm before the storm.." Tari was looking around being paranoid knowing what will come.
Meggy saw this and wanted to make her calm down and reassure her that nothing wrong will happen. After all, that's what friends are for, right? 

"Hey." she puts a hand on her shoulder and said in a calm tone, "Why don't you just let go of your worries for one day? I know that you're worried about this whole Evelyn thing that's happening right now but today is for us to relax alright? We haven't heard or seen anything about Evelyn and her new partner these past few days."

"But- that's the thing! They're staying quiet and preparing for some huge thing to destroy us a-" Meggy put a finger on Tari's lips to stop her from saying anything further.
The two stared at each other and Tari blushed a bit at the action, Meggy did the same and immediately takes her finger off Tari's lips.