Starter Stuff

This is a story where you can choose what happens next. The goal is to find the killers. The choices will be a mix between Who Did It? and Choose Your Adventure.

CHARACTERS

1. There are 4 killers. They can only be killed by being voted out. They can kill either when an innocent person is voted out, or whenever they want.

2. There will be clues you can follow throughout the story. Clues can be things like a piece of paper, a bunch of fur, or anything else. There will also be red herrings, so watch out.

3. And just as a reminder, all characters have an equal chance of being a killer.

VOTING

1. I will write a chapter of the story and involve choices during it or at the end. Comment whichever choice you vote for. You may only vote once for each choice, and you cannot change your vote. The choice with the majority of votes will come to pass.

2. When there is a choice to be made about which way the story should go(a Which-Way choice), it will look something like this:

(Example)

You have a Which-Way choice.

Follow Marshall

Follow Chase

When there is a choice to be made about who to vote out (a Vote-Out choice), it will look something like this:

(Example)

You have a Vote-Out choice.

Marshall

Chase

All alive characters will be included in a Vote-Out choice.

2. There are a few special things you can vote for.

Rescue- the right choice will automatically be picked. You can only use this twice. It will look something like this.

(Example)

You have a Which-Way choice.

Follow Marshall

Follow Chase

Rescue is available.

Invisibility- one character will be given invincibility for two choices, but someone else will have to pay the price. It will look something like this.

(Example)

You have a Vote-Out choice.

Marshall

Chase

Invincibility is available. (Marshall will be invincible, Chase will pay.)

These can only be used when specified.

3. You may discuss the clues in the comments. Two heads can be better than one.

SIDE NOTE

All deaths will be gory. If you can't handle death or gore, I would advise you to not read this story.

I think that is everything. Have fun with this story. The story will begin February 12.