Ch 1

(Jude's Pov)

Getting off the plane at the South Korean airport I immediately grab my luggage then look around for a sign or something for me to notice. Not seeing anything I frown and pull my phone out mumbling to myself. "Did he forget?" I pull up my contacts and dial my cousins number it taking a few minutes before he answers sounding annoyed. "I know I'm running late but traffic is literally ridiculous right now." I sigh but say reassuringly. "It's fine I'll wait outside. How much longer will it take though?" He tells me it'll take at least twenty minutes until he can get there and I tell him to be safe before hanging up and go to head outside with my luggage to wait. After waiting awhile a car finally pulls up I seeing my cousin in the drivers seat and I grab my luggage going towards the back of the car to put it away. Just as I reach the trunk my cousin Bobby immediately rushes to the back and opens the trunk for me he wearing a cap and mask. I thank him as I put my luggage in the back then move away so the trunk closes and Bobby and I move to get in the car. I climb in and buckle up before relaxing back against the seat as Bobby starts driving I speaking up. "So how are you and your little family?" He peeks over at me with a bright smile. "We're doing good." I nod a small smile on my face when Bobby speaks up again. "I pulled some strings to have you room with one of my members. I didn't want you to worry about finding an apartment and paying for it and everything. So you're going to be staying with Jinhwan hyung. Plus it's nearest me incase you need me." My heart stops for a second before I ask cautiously. "He's an alpha right?" He gives me a nod. "Yeah all the group members are alphas. I figured you wouldn't care or mind since you're a beta." I immediately feel uneasy and I clear my throat a little reminding myself that none of my cousins know about me being an omega due to my heavy scent blocker and suppressant usage. "Yeah you're right I don't mind." He smiles at me before focusing back on the road I knowing he probably jumped through hoops to get me to stay where he arranged and I don't want to complain and hurt his feelings. Looking out the window as we drive through Seoul's streets Bobby and I chat occasionally about our lives and me getting a job. Eventually we reach an apartment Bobby parking and we get out I going to grab my suitcases then Bobby leads me to the front door and knocks I feeling really nervous and anxious about this. After waiting a minute the door opens and I'm immediately hit with an intoxicating scent I swallowing and force my instincts down as a very attractive alpha who's just slightly taller than me is revealed. Bobby smiles and greets the older alpha cheerfully. "Hey hyung. This is my cousin Jude." I shift a little ignoring my wolf crying the word mate and give a polite smile bowing. "Hello. I really appreciate you letting me stay with you hyung." He gives me a smile that seems a little flirty. "It's no problem. I don't mind rooming with a cutie. I'm Jinhwan by the way." I immediately feel my cheeks tint pink when Bobby lets out a slight protective growl giving him a warning look as Jinhwan looks at him in slight surprise but seems to back off changing the subject. "Um come on in and we'll get you settled." I nod and grab my suitcases following him inside the apartment my nose immediately wrinkling at the strong intoxicating scent that seems to cover the whole house. Swallowing I follow him to a room he opening the door for me and I thank him as I head over to the bed setting my suitcases on it. I then turn seeing Bobby hovering a little I giving him a reassuring smile. "You can go I'll be fine." He seems to hesitate but nods and I watch him leave I immediately starting to open my suitcases to get unpacked.

(Jinhwan's Pov)

Following Bobby to the front door he immediately turns to me with a serious look. "I don't want you flirting with Jude okay hyung. He's a very fragile sensitive person and I don't want his feelings hurt." I'm immediately a little curious and concerned but reluctantly give a nod. "Alright fine. I won't flirt with him." He nods in approval and wishes me goodbye before heading out the door I closing it behind him. I then head for the kitchen and start digging out ingredients for dinner I immediately focusing on cooking. As I'm focusing on cooking I hum to myself a little until I hear footsteps approaching I turning my head to see the young man making his way over to the table I giving him a little smile. "Dinner should be ready soon. Did you finish unpacking?" He nods as he takes a seat seeming a little shy. "Yes I got everything put away." I nod and turn my attention back to finishing up the food I soon putting it on plates and turn the stove off before I hand a plate over to Jude he giving me a little quiet thank you. I give him a little smile as I take a seat in front of him I starting to eat but notice Jude barely eating little bites I feeling a little concerned. "Are you alright?" He looks up at me and gives a little smile but it doesn't reach his hazel eyes. "I'm fine hyung just a little jet lagged and tired is all." I decide to believe him and give a little nod. "You go on to bed then and rest I'll take care of the dishes and everything." He looks like he wants to protest but I give him a slightly stern alpha look making him go quiet and lower his head submissively. "Alright thank you hyung." I watch him get up from his seat and head to his room before I gather the plates and everything cleaning up. Once I'm done I head to my room where I grab a book and sit in bed reading until I fall asleep.