Ch 11

As I slowly start to wake up I notice that I'm feeling a little warm and achy and that I'm again laying on Jinhwan's chest both of us naked. Blushing a little I slowly look up at him and admire his features as he sleeps. After a moment he starts to stir and he slowly opens his eyes looking down at me only to immediately look concerned. "How are you feeling? You went into heat yesterday." I blush and say a little shyly. "I feel a little warm and achy but it's not intense. I didn't think I'd go into heat yet though I didn't even take the inducers." He blinks before saying softly. "Well maybe your body is getting to normal by itself. That's a good thing." I give a little nod before staying quiet thinking I not noticing the worried look Jinhwan is giving me. "You alright?" I snap out of it and look up at him saying softly. "I'm sorry I hid that we were mates. I know it wasn't fair to keep it from you." He frowns and says reassuringly. "It's alright. I understand that you had a rough family life when it came to your second gender." I feel a little shy as my gaze goes to his lips for a second I building up the courage and lean up pecking his lips before quickly pulling away blushing. He gives me a surprised look before he smiles and gently tilts my head up as he leans down pulling me into a soft gentle kiss. I make a soft noise but immediately melt and kiss back feeling my heartbeat speed up with butterflies in my stomach. The kiss then turns a little heated I letting out a soft moan as I feel slick start to leak from me. We slowly pull away to breathe and I pant a little starting to feel heated and warm. Jinhwan looks down at me and I swallow biting my lip before asking nervously. "W.... Will you please take me?" His eyes widen a little but he swallows and nods then pulls me back into a kiss I immediately kissing back. He then gently moves us so I'm laying back against the mattress he pulling away a little to kiss down my neck a gasp leaving me when he nips at his mark. I let out a little pleading whine feeling slick gush from me. "Jinhwan please!" He groans and gently enters a finger in me I instantly relaxing and he slowly enters a second and a third I whimpering and beg. "P.... Please!" He pulls his fingers out and gently enters me I letting out a little moan as he starts a slow gentle pace. He then hits that spot in me I letting out a loud cry of pleasure throwing my head back a little. "J.... Jinhwan!" He groans and speeds up his pace up a little I letting out cries of pleasure feeling my peak build. "J.... Jinhwan c... close!" He moans and murmurs in my ear huskily. "Finish for me jagi. Let go." I let out a silent scream of pleasure as I finish my mind going blank for a moment before I slowly come down panting. Once I calm down I notice Jinhwan getting up he leaving the room for a minute before he comes back with a wet washcloth and he gently cleans me up I blushing slightly at him caring for me. He then climbs back into bed with me and cuddles me close it quiet between us for a moment before I speak up saying softly. "Jinhwan I.... I love you." He looks down at me wide eyed and I shift a little. "The more we got to know each other over the last few weeks the harder I fell but I ignored my feelings because I was scared about being discovered as an omega. But you've helped me come to terms with it and now I'm proud to be your mate and to be yours." He stares at me a moment before a smile crosses his face and he says a little softly. "I love you too jagi. And I'm glad you're mine." I smile then rub my eyes tiredly his expression softening. "Sleep jagi you need it." I sigh happily before slowly falling asleep clinging to him.