1. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙅𝙚𝙧𝙠

❝Oh my me, oh my God
How'd this girl get so fly?
I do what you doin', boy
Doin' it like a tomboy
Oh my me, oh my God (Skrrt, skrrt)
How'd this girl get so fly? (Skrrt, skrrt)
I do what you doin', boy (Yeah)
Doin' it like a tomboy (Yeah)❞

  𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙗𝙤𝙮 - 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙍𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨)"
00:50 ━━━●────── 03:23
         ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ㅤㅤ

Today Nahye would be officially attending her first class at JustJerk, she was feeling a bit nervous as she didn't know if she would like the classes or not.

She got to JustJerk and made her way to the dance studio for the class. She started stretching and getting ready for the class.

Aoon the teacher enters it was JustJerks J HO. Nahye took his class since he was was teaching a dance to the song tomboy which she liked and she also found out that he was Badas former teacher.

"Hello everyone, for today's class I will be teaching a dance to the song Tomboy, but first I will take attendance then I will show the dance" J HO says as everyone in the class nods and gives a thumbs up.

He takes attendance and shows the class the dance. The dance had very powerful moves and it matched the beat of the song very well, to which Nahye started dancing along to the beat as well as the song played.

As the class started J HO taught everyone the dance soon they all started practicing to see who would be chosen to dance with J HO in front of the class.

Soon the music started playing and Nahye started dancing to the beat of the song, she showed all the small details and made sure to get the dance perfectly.

J HO started walking around and choosing who he would choose to dance with him. He looked towards Nahye and saw how she perfectly executed the way the dance was supposed to be.

"Kang Nahye" He says as he points towards Nahye and tells her to go to the front.

Nahye stands there a bit surprised but exited as well. She headed to the front as the others clapped.

After a couple of minutes J HO chose all the students to dance with him. Nahye started practicing a bit. After the music started playing and the camera faced J HO and the other students, Nahye started dancing and hit every beat and did her best to make sure she was doing the dance perfectly.

The music stopped and everyone started clapping. Nahye clapped and was smiling as she was happy with how she got picked to dance with the teacher and it was her first class there.

Nahye went to drink some water after as everyone went to pack up to leave. Nahye started doing the same when someone said her name.

Its was J HO "Nahye, you did very well for your first day" he said.

"Oh thank you, it was really fun" Nahye says with a smile.

"How long have you been dancing?" J HO asks.

"For about 5 years now" Nahye says in response.

"Oh so how old are you now?" He asks.

"I'm 19 I started dancing at 14" Nahye says.

"Oh so you started a bit later than others right?" He says.

"Yeah but I danced as a hobby ever since" Nahye says smiling.

"Oh that explains why you're very good at dancing, but do you plan on taking more classes here?"

"Oh thank you, and yes I am I was originally going to take Badas classes but they were all full" Nahye says a bit disappointed.

"Oh well I can see if I can add you into one of her classes and I think she's her today so I can introduce you to her" J HO says.

"Really?? Okay!" Nahye says excitedly.

"Ok hold on you can wait her for a bit let me see if she's here" he says as Nahye gives a thumbs up.

As J HO leaves the studio Nahye goes on her phone and watches reels on instagram of other dance classes. She decides to make a video. She places her phone down and starts dancing to the dance she recently learned.

As soon as she finishes the video she posts it. She then hears the door of the studio open she looks up and sees who it is, it's not J HO but it looks like someone she knows.

J HO enters the room after the other person. "Nahye this is Bada" J HO says as he introduces her.

"Oh hello I'm Nahye, Kang Nahye" she says a bit nervously.

"Hello" Bada says back with a smile. "I've heard great things about you" Bada says as she looks at Nahye.

Nahye nods and smiles. "I've seen a bunch of your videos you're very good at dancing" Nahye says.

"Thank you, you're very good yourself" Bada says with a smile.

"So do you want to take my classes? I would love to have you part of them" Bada says.

"Of course!" Nahye says with a bright smile.

"Then I'll see you tomorrow okay?" Bada says. Nahye nods and smiles.

"Ok let's all get going it's starting to get late" J HO says. The other two nod and they leave the studio.

..........

. ˚✦ .  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚ .

  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚

. ˚✦ .  ✿   ˚   ❀  * ˚   ❀ ✦ ˚ .

A/N: Hii I don't know if this is good or not but I thought of another story idea and thought I would write it, So let me know if there's anything I should fix, change or add. And feel free to give me any feedback as well! ♡

@𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞__