4. 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

❝We been tiredRestart againNegative and positiveBringin' us

❝We been tired
Restart again
Negative and positive
Bringin' us
........
Closer
Closer to you❞

(𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙔𝙤𝙪 - 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙆𝙤𝙤𝙠 & 𝙈𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙧)
1:28 ━━━❍──── -2:51
↻     ⊲  Ⅱ  ⊳     ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

.............

The girls all decide they want to play a game. Nahye stands up and suggests a game.

"We should play guess the dance!" She suggests looking at the other girls.

"Ohh yeah!" Lusher cheers as the other girls cheer with her.

"Ok who'll go first?" Nahye asks the others.

"I'll go!" Tatter volunteers as she stands up.

"Ok let me find a Kpop playlist for you to hear and we'll guess." Nahye says as she finds one and puts the phone down and gives Tatter the headphones.

"Ok let's start!" Tatter says as she plays the song through the headphones and starts dancing.

"Ahh! I know this one!" Lusher yells as she try's to match the dance.

"It's Rover by Kai!!" Lusher cheers as she does the iconic dance of rover that Bada and the other girls joining in.

"Is it right??" Lusher asks Tatter.

"Yep!" Tatter replies as she hands Lusher the headphones cause she got the last one right.

"Ok! I'm starting...now!" Lusher says as she begins to dance to a song that seems very familiar to Nahye.

"I think I know this one!" Nahye says as she stands up and try's to match the dance with minimal movements.

Nahye starts to dance to the song Perfect Night by Le sserafim.

"Is it Perfect night by Le sserafim??" Nahye asks Lusher.

"Yes!!" Lusher cheers as she and Nahye dance to the dance together.

"Ok! I'll go now!" Nahye says as she stands up next.

.............

The girls finish playing the game and in the end Lusher won't in which she got bragging rights.

"Haha I won!" Lusher cheers as she puts her tongue out towards the others as the all give her an annoyed look.