2. 𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪

❝Be honest (Be honest)You want this (You want this)But I can be heartlessRegardless of my conscience❞

You want this (You want this)
But I can be heartless
Regardless of my conscience❞

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(𝘽𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩 - 𝙅𝙤𝙧𝙟𝙖 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝 (𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙩. 𝘽𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙖 𝘽𝙤𝙮)"
00:49 ━━●────── 03:27
◁ ❚❚ ▷ ㅤ

...........

Nahye woke up and got ready for the day. As she got ready she chose a comfortable outfit for her to dance in since it was also her first time taking Badas classes.

(What she wears) ⤸

............

As Nahye finished getting ready she got her things and headed out. As she walked to JustJerk she decided to hear music. She put in her headphones and played the song Be Honest by Jorja Smirh (feat. Burna Boy), it was a song she really liked and she also knew it was the song for her class today.

Soon Nahye made it to JustJerk, as soon as she made it she was able to go inside since she got there a bit earlier than the other students. When she got to the designated studio she saw someone inside, It was Bada. Nahye placed her stuff down and went to say hi to Bada.

"Hi Bada." says Nahye as she stands in front of the dancer who seems to be listening to music not hearing what she said.

"Huh...? Oh I'm sorry...Hey."She responds as she gives Nahye a reassuring smile.

"I hope I'm not a bother I got here a bit earlier because I wanted to stretch a bit." Nahye says as she puts in her headphones again.

"Oh no you're okay." Bada says as she smiles and gives her a thumbs up.

"Ok...well I'm just gonna dance over here and stretch for bit." Nahye tells Bada as she smiles and goes over to the corner where she placed her stuff.