3. 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧

❝What it is hoe?What's up?Every good girl needs a little thugEvery block boy needs a little loveIf he put it down, Imma pick it up, up, up❞

❝What it is hoe?
What's up?
Every good girl needs a little thug
Every block boy needs a little love
If he put it down, Imma pick it up, up, up❞

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴:
"(𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄𝙩 𝙄𝙨 (𝙎𝙤𝙡𝙤 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣) - 𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙞)"
00:44 ━━●────── 03:10
      ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ㅤ

As they both enter BEBE's practice room, Nahye is immediately greeted by the other girls in BEBE.

"Guys this is Nahye, The student that J HO recommended to me." Bada says as Nahye waves and smiles.

"Ohh...She so pretty!" Lusher says as she walks to Nahye.

"It's so nice meeting you guys I've been a fan of BEBE so it's really cool." Nahye says with a big smile.

"So, Nahye I brought you here to meet the members but it would mean really cool if you'd go out to eat with us since it is getting a bit late." Bada says with a smile.

"Oh sure!" Says Nahye as she grabs her things.

"Ok! Let's go!" Tatter says as she walks out of the room, Nahye follows behind.

They all go to a restaurant nearby and find a table to sit.

"Look right here." Nahye says as she points at a free table big enough for all the girls.

The other girls smile and sit down with her. Nahye then stands up again as she goes to Bada so she can help her order for her and the other girls.

"Guys I'll go help Bada order what you guys want." She says as the other girls smile and give her a nod.

"Bada let me help you order." Nahye says as she stands next to the taller dancer.

"Okay." Bada replies with a smile.

As they finish ordering they both bring back the drinks to their table. All the girls smile and grab their drinks as they take a few sips before starting a conversation.

"Nahye! How about we get to know a little bit more about you?" Lusher suggests as she looks at the other girls at the table. They all nod and agree.

"Sure what would you guys like to know!" Nahye agrees as she looks at the girls with a smile as she takes a sip from her drink.

"Hmm? We should all ask you one question like we go in a circle." Lusher says to Nahye and the others.

"Ok sure! Thats fine." Nahye says.