5. 𝙁𝙡𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜?

❝If you think I'm pretty, lay your hands on meKnow you can't stop thinking 'bout it❞

Know you can't stop thinking 'bout it❞

(𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞'𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 - 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙨)
0:03 ❍──────── -2:08
↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

............

It's currently late at night when Nahye suddenly woke up from the feeling of needing to use the bathroom.

She got up and slowly started walking to the bathroom when she suddenly felt a hand grab her wrist.

"Huh?!" Startled Nahye yells quietly looking back, realizing who it is she rolls her eyes.

"Bada! Don't scare me like that." Nahye says as she softly hits Bada.

"Sorry it's just I heard you leave so I wanted to see what you were gonna do..." Bada responds with an innocent look on her face.

"Mhm...ok sure. Don't put that innocent look on your face either, it's not gonna work." Nahye teases as she crosses her arms.

"Whatever...just go do whatever you were gonna do and come back so we don't wake up the other girls." Bada says with frown as she looks back at Nahye.

"Ok, just give me a sec." Nahye says.

Nahye finishes using the bathroom and quietly walks back into Badas room.

"Nahye if I'm being honest...I haven't been able to sleep." Bada randomly says.

"Why is it because I'm here?" Nahye says as she places a hand on her heart dramatically.

"No, I guess I just can't sleep..." Bada says, laughing a bit at Nahyes reply.

"Do you want to watch some tv?" Nahye suggests as she takes the tv remote in her hand.

"Sure. I think that'll help for now." Bada replies nodding with a small smile.

After a while Nahye realizes Bada fell asleep. She smiles to herself as she watches the taller girl sleeping but she quickly looks away as her smile fades realizing she might look weird watching her. Nahye turn off the tv quietly and falls asleep after.

..........

"Hey Minah." Lusher whispers quietly as she slowly stands up.