CONTRACTED

PROLOGUE:

  "What is the problem Armando?" The  lady beside the handsome thirteen year old boy asked nicely.

" Sergio mention anything you want. It's all yours." The handsome man said nicely as he took a slice of pizza.

Sergio looked out the window of the beautifully furnished jet with a faint smile.

" Nothing dad." He stared at the lady beside him. He took a deep breath, reached for his tab and yawned lightly.

" Armando, are you still mad at mom?"

" Mind your business for once Miss Catherine." He scoffed without a stare.

" He wants some time alone." His mom sighed as she placed her head on her husbands shoulder.

Miss Catherine sat beside sergio with a great smile.

" I know you might not like the fact that you were forced to go on this trip with them but there's nothing bad about home coming family Thanksgiving."

" There's nothing bad but there's also nothing good too." Armando sighed sluggishly.

" Mom and dad just want to attend because this year the royal family is hosting it."

" That makes it wonderful. All your far distant cousins, people from the royal lineage, your entire family... There's going to be lots of teenagers like you . It's the largest get-together ever called in the royal history of spain."

" That's the problem dear miss Catherine... lots of teenagers, lots of questioning and introduction, you know me when it comes to that."

He took a light pen from the pouch of the tab.

" All those masked teenage girls and their giggling and stupid questions and my mom's  bizarre pair making ideas. She shouldn't be surprised if I snub her through out our stay at the villa." He muttered in disgust.

" We heard that Armando." His mom chuckled.

"Don't worry my boy as far as dad is here you are going to have the greatest time ever!"

" Don't play dumb dad I know you will be going back in a few hours." Armando sighed. His eyes closed.

    The breeze called him back to reality.

Here he was; on his knees with misty eyes, dropping roses on the graves of his beloved parents.

He was now sixteen years. He lost his dad three years ago and now he was at the funeral of his mum.

Mrs Catherine's damp handkerchief couldn't help the dam behind her darkened eyes when it broke.

The man standing behind her soon fell to his knees in gloom.

His mum's only brother, Uncle ferdnard.

      The thought of him being left alone, no friends, no sibling, the progress of his dad's empire, just losing the love of his life.

He took a deep breath and tried to control his tears. It was no use crying. It would only worsen Mrs Catherine's.

He stared up to the sky then to the officiating priest.

He could feel his heart pieces.

Armando lifted himself from the floor, gulped heavily as a bead of tear found a way to escape from the packed up lake behind his eyes.

Dabbing it off, he walked up the podium.

Staring at the faces of people awaiting to hear his voice wasn't what kept him dumbfounded for minutes, but the fact that he couldn't utter a word without the dam breaking free.

He took three more deep breaths trying to keep the tears in.

He couldn't. He tried but he couldn't.

He rushed down the podium, escaping the ceremony not minding the gathered press or the struggle his guards faced in stopping them from getting an inch close to him as he entered his limo.

The funeral was over. His missing speech ended it.

The press rushed for Mrs Catherine as she walked to her car accompanied by Ferdnard.

She ignored their buzzing unending questions as she hurried into the car, while Ferdnard handled them.

   Ferdnard was left alone to answer the unending questions of the press. He tried his best to patiently attend to them, but after few minutes he rushed into the car.

This vital incident caused a great scar. A scar to the Jose's Empire's social face. A deep scar on the heart of it's heir and the overshadowing gloom it brought, changed the history of this empire for good.

Positively and a little bit of the negative.
.
.
.
.
.
Armando Jose