Chapter 1: School and Depression

TW: depressing Thoughts
Bullying

ALL MIGHT: muscle form

Thinking

"Talking"

"SHOUTING"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Midorya House-Hold

4 years Ago

Izuku Age: 4

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku Got Up From His Bed excited for Today because it was His Birthday That meant he was going to the Quirk Doctor Today!

"Mommy! Mommy! Get Up It's My Birthday today!" Izuku said Going into his Mother's Room to wake her Up

"Hm... Sweetheart?" Inko asked Groggy from sleep, She got up as Izuku Grabbed her hand Dragging her out of her Room into the Kitchen to make Breakfast for Them Both.

~After Waking up and Making Breakfast~

When They were Done eating Breakfast and Izuku got his all Might Figuren, They Piled into the Car with Izuku in the Back Seat and Inko in the Front so she could drive them To the Quirk Doctor.

~When They got to the Quirk Doctor~

When They Finally Got There, Izuku Quickly Unbuckled himself from his Seat, opened his door, and got out patiently Waiting for his mom to get out of the car.

When She had, They went inside and Inko Told the desk Lady that they were there to Check to see if Her Son had a Quirk, The desk lady Told them That They should wait to be called on and Inko and Izuku went back to the waiting room to Wait for them to be Called.

They didn't have to wait long, "Midoriya!" The doctor Said and They both got up and Went to the Exam room to see if it was True (That Izuku Had a Quirk) When The Tests Were Done and Over With, The Doctor looked sad.

"I'm sorry My boy, But it Seems That you do Have a Quirk But it is dormant, That means there is a condition that has to be made for it to show Itself," He said

"Do you know what that Condition Is?" Inko asked, Worried about her son's Reaction

"I'm Afraid I do not, That Means you will be Quirkless Until you find the condition," The doctor Said

There was a Loud Clattering Sound as Izuku's All Might figuren fell to the floor, Izuku losing his grip on it When He was told he was Quirkless.

~Now, Present Time, Midoriya House-hold~

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee- *Click!* I finally woke up to my alarm and Shut it Off, I Got Up and got Dressed in my Middle School Uniform and Packed my Bag for the last day of Middle School, As I Came out of my room and Shut the door, I smelt a Sweet Aroma Coming from Downstairs and I Heard My mom Yell "Izuku, Sweetheart! Your Breakfast Ready!" She said and I smiled Slightly and came down from my Room.

🗣️Third POV🗣️

As Izuku Came down from His room, He smiled at his mom and sat down at the table waiting patiently for his food.

"Here you go, Dear!" Inko, Izuku's Mom said, putting down a Plate of Strawberry Pancakes in front of her Son Who Thanked her and began Eating with Inko She sat down A Moment Later with a plate of her own beside her son and They Ate In silence.

~After a Delicious Breakfast~

Izuku Hugged His Mother Put his Yellow backpack on his Shoulders and Waved goodbye as his Mother Said "Have A Good Day Sweetheart!, I Love you!" Inko said as Izuku Smiled at her and Shut the Door Behind him and Went to School.