Swan Deku: Chapter 2, Preening Feathers, Quirk Registry and Training!

~The Next Morning~

Location: Midoriya House-Hold

🗣️Third POV🗣️

Izuku's All might Alarm Went off loudly in his Ears "I AM HERE, I AM HERE, I AM HERE... *CRACK!* His Alarm Hit the wall when Izuku Threw It, The Loud Shout hurt his Sensitive ears, He Rubbed his eyes Slightly with his fist getting out of his bed and Getting Dressed and came out of his Room and Down the Stairs to The Kitchen Where his Mother Was Cooking their Breakfast.

"Good Morning Mom!" Izuku said, His Wings Fluttering Behind him as He Smiled at her

"Good Morning Sweetheart! Inko Said back to her son as she Turned around Putting down what she was Using to make their Breakfast.

Izuku Went To the Table and Sat Down at it as Inko Went back to making Bacon, Eggs and Toast for them Both for breakfast, As there was no Hurry to go anywhere Because Hawks and him where Going to The Quirk Registry first to Change his Quirk States.

Bacon, Eggs and Toast where set In front of Izuku and Inko went And Grabbed her own Plate and Sat down In Front of him and they Chatted as They ate their Breakfast for the morning.

~Time Skip, When they where done~

When They Where both done, They both put the dishes that they ate on, In the Sink to wash later.

🕊️Izuku's POV🕊️

As I waited for Hawks To get here, I was in My Room Looking around and Frowning at all the All might posters and Merch that I Had of him

*💭Did I Obsess over him that Much?*💭 I thought to myself as I Looked Around to see all of my all Might Merch in my Room Before going out of it and Closing my door, going down the stairs and To the living room and sitting on the couch and Turning on the TV to pass the time.

After a while With my hearing enhanced by my Quirk, I could Hear a beating of Wings then I heard a Knock On our Front door.

"I'll get it!" I heard my mom From the Kitchen say and I got up from The Couch Turning off the TV and going into the Kitchen as Hawks Came into the house

"Hey Kid! How have you been?" Hawks Asked His wings Streching out slightly more But not enough to hit anything, Then they Went back to their Original Position On his back.

I nodded and Streched my wings out as well And Settled them on my back and said "Good! We are going to the Quirk Registry first Right?," I asked and Hawks Nodded and He Looked at My Mother for her approval and she Nodded and Smiled at us

"It's Alright, as Long as you stay with Hawks, you should be fine" She said Her Smile A little more Mischievous and I Ducked my head down, My cheeks Flushing in embarrassment and I Heard a Noise and Looked up Slightly, Hawks Face was Carefully blank But his wings betrayed him, His Vermilion Wings Where Puffed up And His Feathery Hair- Probably from his Quirk- hid his eyes from me.

We Both Shook Our Head and My mother Laughed Slightly putting a Hand over her mouth to lessen the Noise, She Calmed down And I walked over to Hawks, Who was Smothering Down his wings so they would go back to normal.

"Are you Okey?" I asked Hawks who Nodded his head "I'm Alright, She Just Surprised me, about What she said You know?" He Said, I Chuckled Slightly And Nodded.

"Yeah, Give me a Minute, I'll Be Right Back" I said and Hawks Nodded "There's No Rush, I'll be here, don't worry Birdie!" He said I Blushed Slightly, going over to my mom and Hugged her and she Hugged back Being careful with my wings.

"Be Careful Hunny Okay?" She asked "I will Mom" I said letting her go and Going back to Hawks, who was leaning against the door Frame.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded Quickly getting on my shoes and Waving bye to my mom and She waved back as we went out the door and Locking it as we Went outside, Going to the Quirk Registry building.