Swan Deku: Chapter 7, Class Presidents and The USJ

🗣️Third POV🗣️

After Talking With Hawks, Izuku Was Led home by Keigo, and He fell asleep Happy that He had Such a Protective Mentor/crush.

The Next Day, Izuku found that he had to get up for School, He got Dressed Quickly before having Breakfast With his Mother, and Then Midoriya Said Goodbye to her. Then he Went Out the Door and Flew To the U.A.

🕊️Izuku’s POV🕊️

I Landed Just Outside Of the U.A. To see Reporters at the Gates, talking to My classmates, and Crouding the Doors to The School.

What? What is happening? Is it because of all Might?

I thought this, My Mood Souring Just by the Thought.

“. . .Of Course. . .” I Said Bitterly, Grumbling Under my Breathe.

I sighed and Flattened My Wings on my back, Not enough to Make it Uncomfortable Though.

I Walked forward and Quickly Weaved through The reporters, But One Saw Me and Turned towards Me, Shoving a Microphone In my Face.

“You're The Winged Kid from before Right!? The One That Hawks Saved with That Bombastic Kid!?” The one In front of Me Said, I Grimbed Slightly.

Hawks Isn’t Just an Invincible Hero, He’s a Normal Human Being!

A Protective Instinct I Didn't Have Before, Reared its Head and I Was About to Sneer Something back, I Wasn’t In the mood for Questions.

Aizawa - Probably By Seeing My Face Shift Into a Sneer Interrupted Me.

“Could you leave U.A. and The Problem child Alone, He Doesn't Want to talk about All Might Or Hawks” Aizawa Bluntly asked, Coming in between Me and the Reporters.

His Hair Was Raised and He had a Glare On his face.

🗣️Third POV🗣️

The Reporter that Was Bothering Izuku, Shuttered Slightly, Backing away From the Teacher-Student Duo, and Left them Alone After that.

Izuku Sighed and Said “Thanks Sensei, I Would Have Bitten That Reporter’s Head off (Not Literally), For Bothering me today”

Aizawa Sighed tiredly, He blinked and His Hair Fell Back to his Shoulders and He Turned to His Problem Child “You don’t have to Thank me Problem Child, Mic and I Hate Reporters A lot of the time because They Stick their Noses Were it doesn't Belong”

Izuku Chuckled Slightly, A Smile Came to his Face at the Nickname.

“You can Go to Class Now, Mic, and I Will deal With this” Aizawa Grimed At the Reporters That he was In front of Him.

Izuku Nodded Slightly and Did as he was told by his teacher And went into the Building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🔥Todoroki’s POV❄️

My Other Classmates and I Finally Got Into Our Homeroom Class and Sat Down.

We were Waiting For Aizawa And Midoriya, I Heard the door Open and I Turned to it To See Midoriya.

I Might Not Know him Well Yet, But I Think We’ll Be Good Friends.

Midoryia Sat down In his Seat and Spread His Wings So They could lay back Behind His Chair Instead Of Being Pressed Into it When He Leaned Back, So He didn't hurt his wings.

I Made a Mental Note to Ask him about His Quirk and Wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🗣️Third POV🗣️