Swan Deku: Chapter 8, Meeting the president Of The HSC and The Date

🗣️Third POV🗣️

After The Incident at the U.S.J. The Whole Class Was Given a Day Off From U.A. and That Included Our Main Character.

For His Outing Today, Izuku Just Went With A Hoodie, Some Baggy Pants and Tennis Shoes for his Clothes.

He Went Down Stairs When He was Done Getting Ready and Sat at the Table While his Mother Cooked Them Breakfast.

“Mom, Do you Think Hawks’s Adoptive Mother Will Like me?” Izuku asked, He was Nervous to meet her.

“Oh, Of Course Sweetheart, She’ll Love you, Don’t Doubt Yourself, You’ll Be Fine” Inko Said, Turning Around And Looking At her Son In the eye.

Midoriya Smiled at his Mother and Nodded to her, Inko Turned Back Around to Finish Their Breakfast and Plated it when It was Done.

She Brought Over Their Breakfast and Sat it Down In front Of Her Son and Herself Before They Began to Eat Inko’s cooking.

They Chatted Pleasantly as They Ate, Izuku Even Mentioned Going On a Date With Hawks The Following Evening. His Mother Teased Him Slightly, But Wasn’t Overbearing With it, She was Happy That Izuku Found a Partner In the Number Three Hero. Hopefully Their Date will Go Wonderfully For Them Both.

When They Were Done Eating Their Breakfast, Inko Offered to Drive Izuku to Dagoba Beach For Midoriya to meet the President Of the Hero Safety Commission, Izuku Agreed and They Got in the Car, With Inko Driving Of course, And Drove To Dagoba Beach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku Was Nervous, Of course He was! Why wouldn’t he Be!? He was Meeting Keigo’s Adoptive Mother!

Calm Down, You’ll Be Fine!

He Felt Wind Pass him as Dust was Kicked up From the wind And Making a Dust Cloud in the Process.

“Hawks! Be Careful, Don’t hit the Child!”

Izuku Heard Keigo Chuckle As He Landed with The President Behind him and He Turned around to look at the pair.

The president Was Scowling at Hawks While he Just Laughed at the Look on Her Face, The President Noticed Him Looking at them and Smiled

“You Must Be the Little Dove that Keigo Kept Talking about, I’m The President Of the HSC (Hero Safety Commission) and His Mother, It’s Nice to Meet you” She said, Smiling.

Izuku Smiled, Having Slightly Flushed cheeks From the Admission.

Hawks Chuckled Nervously, Looking to the side in Embarrassment.

Izuku Relaxed And Smiled At Him and the President “It’s Nice to Meet You too”

They all Chatted Pleasantly After that, They Even Sat In the Sand So They Could Rest Their legs, Or in this case Wings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~When The President went Home~

“You Ready to Go Dove?” Hawks Asked Landing Beside Izuku.

Izuku Smiled, chuckling Quietly “Of Course!”

Keigo Smiled Slightly and Said “How About A Cat Cafe?”

Izuku Blinked “Uh, Won’t the cats Hate Us There?” He asked Looking Over at Him

“Not if you're Nice To them and Pet them like All the time!”

Izuku and Hawks Wanted to Walk to the Cat Cafe Instead of Flying There, So They Could Talk.

“Actually, I’ve Been Wondering Something. ."