-PROLOGUE-

-PLAY THEME SONG-

(YN): YOUR NAME

AGE: 20 YRS OLD

HEIGHT 5FT 9IN

EYE COLOR: AQUARIUS BLUE

HAIR COLOR: Black

CURSED TECHNIQUE: VENOM

-CURSE TECHNIQUE SKILLS-

Reverse Curse Technique: Reverse Cursed Technique is a special type of cursed technique that converts negative cursed energy into positive energy. Its a very complex technique and is primarily used to heal or regenerate. It requires two sources of cursed energy and multiplying them by one other. Other than Gojo, Shoko and Yuta, (YN) can also use reverse curse technique and has learned it with an ease.

Cursed Technique Amplification Black: While similar to Gojo's cursed technique amplification blue, (YN) manage to create his own amplification cursed technique: Black. This technique allows (YN) to create a huge black curse sphere using his curse energy, and to blast it like a powerful beam.

Cursed Technique Reversal White: Again, similar to Gojo's cursed technique reversal red, (YN) does it too, only this time it's white. This cursed technique allows (YN) to create a small white curse energy with his finger, and rapidly blast it like a gun towards his opponent, and as the energy lands, it then caused a self explosion afterwards.

Anti-Gray: With the combination of Curse Technique Amplification: Black, and Curse Technique Reversal: White, and fuse it to have "Anti-Gray". This is a powerful technique from (YN), abad again, similar to Gojo's Hollow Purple, (YN)'s Anti-Gray allows him to blast one huge curse energy sphere towards its opponents. He manage to use it against "Geto" but manage to survive it and escaped with luck.

Purgatory Shadow Web: (YN)'s Domain is called "Purgatory Shadow Web." Inside his domain veil barrier, it's nothing but darkness, yet within the darkness comes out dark curse spiders, with sharp teeth to chomp its opponents while being stuck there and nowhere to run, and to infinitely summon more of them within (YN)'s domain.

Cursed Ego (New): This type of curse technique allows only (YN) to manifest. Cursed Ego is a hand to hand combat that (YN) can use and becoming a juggernaut. He's able to absorb any physical or curse energy attacks that comes in his way, and return them even stronger.

(Before I introduce the prologue of the story, let me give a re-cap to you guys about Gojo's and Geto's past.)

During the year 2006, before Gojo became a teacher of Jujutsu and Geto became evil, the two used to be best friends back when they were students in Jujutsu Kaisen, alongside with Shoko, Mei Mei, Utahime, Haibara, Nanami, and their teacher, Masamichi Yaga. Yaga gave a mission to Gojo and Geto from Master Tengen. Tengen has a perfect match so the boys are tasked with escorting the Star Plasma Vessel to them. Master Tengen's cursed technique tries to force its user to change bodies. Every five hundred years, Master Tengen must merge with a compatible Star Plasma Vessel. The mission is to escort the girl to Master Tengen so they do not ascend to a new state and become an enemy to humanity. Master Tengen's barrier techniques are crucial to protecting the pillars of the jujutsu world. Only the strongest, Satoru and Suguru can handle such an important task. The vessel they have to escort to Master Tengen is Riko Amanai...