Chp.7

-AUTHOR's POV-

Meanwhile, at a top of a building, Yuko kept calling Nanami's name out, and doesn't know he, Ino and Megumi were already there, and yet still calling his name....

Yuji: Na-Na-Nanami!! Na-Na-Na-Nanami!!

Megumi: Hey there.

Yuji: Na-Na-Na-Nanami!!!

Megumi: I said hey you dumbass.

Yuji: Na-Na-Na-OW!

Megumi hits Yuji behind his head to get his attention...

Yuji: Megumi! Nanami! And...you??

Ino Mind: Is that how you call Nanami??

Nanami: ....

.
.
.
Later, Mechamaru explained Nanami and the others about the situation going on and the one behind all of it...

Nanami: Geto??

Mechamaru: To be more precise, it's something that's living in Suguru Geto's body. Shibuya is in pandemonium right about now. It's full of those special grades, the curse spirits they brought with him. They tied up with Geto and as well as transfigured humans and normal people.

Nanami: In that case, it'll be faster if we attack through the subway. But to do that, we need to find a way to lift that veil up first.

Mechamaru: It's an emergency, please multitask.

Nanami: Guess this isn't the time to complain. They're many things only a first grade sorcerer can manage. I'm gonna step out and take care of things with Ichiji. During that time, I want you three to find a way to bring that veil down that's keeping sorcerers out. Ino, Kusakabe and special first grade sorcerer Zenin should be inside this veil as well. If you're able to meet up with them, please rely on their request and immediate help. Thanks to Itadori's shouting, I'm sure they know.

Ino: Roger that.

Nanami: Also...take care of these two.

Ino: Right!

Nanami leaves to go meet up with Ichiji. And leaving Ino in charge with Megumi and Yuji...

Yuji: ...Ino?

Ino: Okay! Nanami is counting on me. You two, before we start the mission, let me be clear how important this is. Loosing Gojo creates two major issues. First, the collapse of the Gojo clan: The Gojo clan is currently a one man team of Satoru Gojo himself. There hasn't been anyone who has saved him from his wins. Itadori, you're one of them, right?

Yuji: Yeah!

Ino: Casual huh? All of those people he saved are gonna find themselves in major trouble. And in worse case. That brings me to issue two, The collapse of the power balance: all of the curse spirits are curse users are keeping quiet cause Gojo is around, and now that he's not, they're taking action all in once. Now if someone in issue two tries to start a war, while society is fighting issue one, we're gonna loose. So what happens if Gojo looses?

Megumi: I would imagine the very least. At the age of humans, it's over for Japan.

Ino: I see I thought you well. Now, let's go you guys, we'll break that veil before Nanami shows up and save Satoru Gojo!

.
.
.
.
Later on, at the streets, Yuji, Megumi, and Ino appear close to the veil and to find a way to break it down. Yuji uses black flash against three veil, and yet it didn't work, no didn't leave a scratch at all.