Chp.27 Fun Night (Lemon)

-⚠️WARNING⚠️-

Following chapter contains lemon, readers has been advised.

We then left off as Nobara and (YN) were about to have a fun smooth night together

We then left off as Nobara and (YN) were about to have a fun smooth night together. (YN) grabs and carry Nobara onto his hands as Nobara giggles and (YN) chuckling. (YN) lays down Nobara, and to take off his shirt and gets on top of her as he started making out with Nobara. While making out, (YN) grabs on and plays one of Nobara's boobs to add up the pleasure to her. (YN) goes for her neck and landing kisses and giving one lick afterwards from bottom to top as he felt Nobara shiver a bit and moan.

Nobara: Oh (YN)~~

(YN): Nobara~~

They whispered gently to each other and again to make out. (YN) then reaches his hand down go for Nobara's pussy and began teasing with it by gently rubbing it with his two finger tip...

Nobara: M-Mm..~! Mmmh~~oh shit~~

As he keeps on, he then slowly insert his fingers inside Noabar's entrance and gave a loud but quiet yelp as she quick covers her mouth, and moan at the same time...

(YN): Heh, surprised you there, huh~?

He can see Nobara's face blush hard and her eye rolling up as his fingers were inside still...he began inserting his fingers in and out and hearing Nobara moaning behind her hands being covered ...

(YN): So wet~~and warm too~

(YN) stopped as he slowly pulls his fingers out, and to lower his body down to Nobara's legs, grab onto her both thighs, lifting her up, as her pussy faces towards him and her laying down still, and (YN) sticking its tongue out, and started licking Nobara's pussy...

Nobara: Mmm~~o-ooh fuck~~y-yes~.! Mmmm god~~!

After giving some licks, he opens his mouth, and to stick out his tongue, and his tongue turning into Venom's, and inserted his venom tongue inside Nobara's pussy as Nobara arch her back and giving a quiet gasp to feel (YN)'s tongue inside...

Nobara: Shiiit~~th-that's~oh god~n-new~~! Ha~

She can feel (YN)'s tongue inside her and can feel it moving in and out as she kept arching her back and to grip on the sheets from this exotic pleasure...she then goes grabbing and holding onto (YN)'s hand tight. (YN) wouldn't stop and can hear Nobara's squeal moaning, trying to not be that loud and still arching her back.

Nobara: F-Fuuuck~~~mmmm~!!

(YN) inserts his tongue all the way in and can hear Nobara gave a loud gasp and a quiet moan at the same time, and he slowly pulls his venom tongue out and seeing Nobara's pussy all wet. And also seeing her gasping for air and blushing...