The binder

James and I have been dating for 3 months now. For the last weeks I've been sneaking out of my bed to go sleep at James's. Tonight is no different. I come in to the Gryffindor common room and I see James waiting for me. We arrive at his dorm as I sit down he closes the door behind us. He sits down aswel while our heads come closer and closer till our lips meet. This isn't the first time we kiss but something feels different. It's really intense like we are hungry for more than just kissing. I feel James's hands making their way down my shirt.

MY BINDER I forgot to take it off. "FUCK" I say. James looks at me confused "I'm so sorry, James. Uhm.. I should have told you before but I'm not born a male. So I wear a binder. And I forgot to take it off. I'm so sorry." I'm sure he can hear the panic in my voice."You're trans?"   I hear him ask."I'm so sorry, we don't have to do anything anymore." Suddenly feel tears rolling down my face. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" he asked me while hugging me tight. "I...I just thought you would breakup with me." " I would never break up with you because...well I love you no matter what." He kisses my collarbone before letting me go.

I feel his hands under my shirt again. "Are you sure you want to do this" I ask him one more time. His hands reaches for the zipper of my binder as my hart skips a beat. "Are you okay with me taking it off." He asks "of course." I pull his shirt off as well and Jesus Christ what is he hot. I can feel James staring at me and he throws me onto his bed. his mouth is making its own way down my chest while slowly pulling my pants down my legs.

While his mouth is finding a place to leave a hickey his hand are searching for something else. He pulled his hands down and I can now see what he was searching for. A condom and a bottle of lube. He rolls off me so I can help him pull his pants off. But to his surprise I'm now kissing down his neck making sure to leave a few hickeys. I work my way down his body to his thighs making sure I kiss more there. I can feel him getting hard. I pull down his underwear and start kissing and licking his cock. He moans as I'm sucking his cock "Reg I'm going to...." He came as I swallowed.

He turns me onto my back again. I can feel his tongue twirling over my chest before slowly moving down. He putts two hands down to pull my underwear off and only one comes back up. He moves his hand back and forth. I moan when his mouth starts moving down. He crabs the condom he found earlier. I help him to put it on."Begin slowly please" I say and he starts slowly thrusting in to me. "Oh... of course" he says. I moan as he starts picking up the pace. Some time later we both After we cuddled for a while. It wasn't long till I started getting tired. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I fell asleep in James's arms in his bed.