Chapter 1

Lucius Vallentino’s POV

“Master, oras na po” I fixed my necktie and my hair before I walk out of my room and start walking.

“Is father already there?” I asked while walking downstairs, “Opo” My father’s assistant answered as we both headed towards the front door.

I’m wearing a black suit, a casual button blazer.

When the front door opened I immediately saw the limousine, so it was certain that we were going to an elegant restaurant. What else can i expect from a family with a company in Singapore.

“Son you’re finally here. Let’s go, his father has a tiny bit of temper so we should hurry up” I didn’t say anything and enter the limousine before he drove, I was silent the whole time and just staring outside the window, admiring the city lights and those tall buildings.

It wasn’t long before we arrived at a fancy restaurant that only rich people can be seen wearing rich clothes and jewelry worth a million, someone plays romantic tunes on the side while someone dances and they never fail to entertain others.

“Son, they are there” I followed my father who was walking towards a large round table and there were people there, I couldn’t see their face properly because they were far away but when we got a little closer I can now see them properly.

Kaagad hinanap ng mga mata ko ang lalaking iyon pero sa tingin ko ay wala siya rito, medyo may edad na ang iba at halata namang lahat sila ay nakakakita.

“Stai cercando mio figlio? è in bagno?” I was a little surprised because the ‘mother’ I think? Is speaking Italian.(Are you looking for my son? He’s in the bathroom)

“I see” We take a seat and my father talk to them while i’m waiting for that guy, I wanted to meet him.

“This is Lucius? I didn’t expect him to be this handsome” Sabi nung tatay I think, “Of course, he is my son” My dad replied that made all of them chuckles.

“I heard you’re a successful business man in Italy? How old are you again?” The mother asked while smiling, I don’t want to be rude so I keep my polite voice and calm demanour just like how I talk to my father.

“Yes I am a business man so i’m always busy, i’m also 27 years old” I answered as politely as I can, I seem to have lost my focus on waiting for that guy because his mother was just keep asking questions. I don’t mind though.

“Your father also mentioned that many women didn’t last long, that’s why I don’t expect him to reconcile my son Khazian with you” She said half of disbelief, “Also, are you okay with that idea? You know.. same gender relationship” She said but I didn’t answer right away, I can’t just say na I like it but it’d be rude to say I hate it.

“I’m really not sure about this because this is the first time na ipagkakasundo ako sa lalaki, that’s why I want to meet your son and get to know him better” I said politely that made her smile wider.

“Did you father already mentioned that he is..” Sinadya niyang putulin ang sarili niyang salita para ipatulot sa’kin upang malaman kung alam ko ba, “...blind” I continue.

“Yes and— Oh he’s finally here, Khazian why did you take so long?” She said while looking behind me and that’s when I feel a presence wall pass me, “Sorry mother” I look up at those angelic and sweet voice.

??

Is this.. a guy? He’s wearing just a simple clothes and he’s also wearing a eyeglasses. No kidding he looks like a girl at first glance, short hair na hanggang upper shoulder niya and his body.. so slim and sexy just like a real woman’s body.

“It’s nice meeting you” He flinched slightly when I took his hand and kiss the back of it gently, he look so shocked and so my father is because i’ve never done this to anyone before.

It’s useless if I shake hand with him anyway, so this is the only way I can think of to not look like a bâstárd.

He is blind but he’s not holding anything else like a cane to support him, it’s impressive because he can walk by himself without anyone escorting him.

“You must be Lucius, I’ve heard a lot about you.. nice to meet you” He said in a very low and shy voice that made me more intrigued.

This is interesting..