𝟎𝟎

"

".. 𝐘𝐍, 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬..

                                                              .. I'm tired of your shit."

"cmon! Leo- please?"
I begged him quietly- not trying to wake up our mom.

"did- didnt you have to go to work in like- what?- 20 minutes? give or take?" he said suspiciously "yeah- I saw in your emails that you had to go to work early for worker purge day or sum."
YN stared at him blankly, thinking about co— "yOU WENT THROUGH MY EMAILS? But yeah, thanks."

YN started running upstairs to get ready for work. They got to their room and started to get ready- putting on their uniform first.

It was a simple (DESIRED UNIFORM DESCRIPTION) with their nametag- saying YN LN with multiple doodles on it.
.. In my defence it shouldn't take twenty minutes to write your name on a paper.

The person quickly grabbed their headphones and coat and ran out the door to their car.

while driving to your work, Chiwi's Café, you zoned out- so you didn't notice you got there until you heard the little bell above the door, announcing your arrival.

"Okay! Everyone's here- As everybody knows, today's our worker purge day! So, while on shift, yn, we can treat people as they treat you. Don't over do it." The boss said- starring right at YN. "Oh come on! I'm not that bad!"

"who lied to you?" Your coworker said. Yn groaned as they walked away, to the register.

a 'few' hours later..

"YOU CUNT- AHH! AHH! THEY HIT ME!"
the Karen fell to the floor- infront of the register- which you were behind. not even near her.
"You want hit? I'LL SHOW YOU HIT-"
you, very c a l m l y jumped over the counter and beated the oh so lovely fuck out of the Karen.

Funny thing? They had no proof. the manager always 'forgets' to turn on the cameras on purge day! so funny!

in the end, the police were called- and they let you go as you were a 'Christian' and so 'holy!'

lying is so fun.

But either way, you went home to your beloved little sister smoking wee— WAIT.

"leana mary veana. what did I say about smoking!" you say as you snatch the weed from her. "Your NINE for gods sake!"

".. So? Didn't Leo start when he was twelve?" "...zip it." leana scoffed and went to her room. "god, kids these days..wait. where tf did she get weed?"

you found weed in her room and stole it :3

Later...

you were playing Cult Of The Lamb; Relics Of The Old Faith while you waited for your brother, Leo, to join you. It was some mod where it became multiplayer- and both of you liked the game, so. that happened.

chaos. SOMEHOW, ONE OF YOU CHANGED THE LANGUAGE TO JAPANESE.

"I'm done. fuck this. nope."

"Just give it a try!"

"no"

"why"

"ur mom"

__________________________________

I'm to eepy so here's this. I get that this is my first chapter and stuff, but like I'll try harder next time :D