𝟎𝟏

(sorry for the late post, just that schools a bitch and I'm waiting for Christmas break! —12

(sorry for the late post, just that schools a bitch and I'm waiting for Christmas break! —12.19.23)

"womp womp" yn said calmly, watching as leana plays with her dolls. "YN LN I SWEAR TO GOD, WHERE IS MY CREDIT CARD" the duo's father yelled, "IT'S IN YAH WALLET" "dONT GET SMART WITH ME YOUNG—" "WELL, WOMP WOMP MUTHER TRUCKER!"

"YOU LITTLE—" "OH LOOK AT THAT! IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GO TO WORK!" yn quickly ran outta there asap bc they secretly stole it (shh!) but they were already in uniform so whatever lmao

so, in work, no longer purge day (sadly) they were working!! :3

and, I swear, yn saw the BIGGEST and JUICIEST man with the ABSOLUTE BIGGEST arse— they were in love!! (not rlly but yn thought he was SO dilf material)

so, obviously, as the natural person would do, they went over and fucked them raw on the table!!

.. jk. they went over and took their order. they wanted black coffee, the twitchy one (tbh yn thought he was perfect for leo cus he was secretly gay..(not actually but)) told me to get them whatever, just make sure it's good, and the one with the smily mask wanted water.

so, naturally, you got them the most expensive thing. so, the coffees abrewin, the steaks acookin, and the waters— uhm. what does water do? wtvr. anyway,

when they were done, you (very secretly) put a note in the twitchy ones plate! (where it would be under te plate when they set it down.)

the note said," hey stranger! tbh, you look gay so here's by brothers ##" and under it, " 57369696969"

you could hear the kid giggling after you set it down.

POINT OF VIEW CHANGE.

as Leo sat down on the couch, his phone got a text message! it was from.. uhm.

𝟓𝟕𝟑-𝟔𝟔𝟔-𝟔𝟔𝟔𝟔 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞!

𝟓𝟕𝟑-𝟔𝟔𝟔-𝟕𝟕𝟕𝟕
hey, ur sibling gave me ur #?

𝐦𝐞
oml I'm so sorry- I wanna guess that they called
you gay?

𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝟓𝟕𝟑-𝟔𝟔𝟔-𝟔𝟔𝟔𝟔 𝐚𝐬 "𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?"

𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?
lmao, yea. wanna b friends?

𝐦𝐞
sure! wanna friend each other on nintendo?

𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?
yea, SW289967813679

𝐦𝐞
got it!

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭.

as you waited for the request, you played your Spotify playlist! well, not rlly. it's just ur liked songs on shuffle. and ur wrapped called you emo so fuck that, lmao.

"mm, I am a cigarette in the front pocket," leo softly mumbled, humming to the song after. it was cigarette song. it was really good, well, to his terms.

you got the notification! you added him back, and looked at his recently played to see what games he had. cotl, mc, sf,  sprfbw, and a few others. oh! he has stardew.

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭.

𝐦𝐞
wanna play sv?

𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?
stardew? yea sure lmao

𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥!
𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫?

oh!
Leo quickly answered, ".. hello?" he put it on speaker, as he hates having it on his ear. "...hi." he heard a small voice from his phone.

"Hello! wanna play?" "uhm, yeah. give me a se— sex!— fuck, sorry. second." leo went into a small laughing fit, as he's very immature. "lmao, sex." ".. you actually say it?"

"huh?" leo asked. "you actually say the - I can't explain it. uh, like, lmao, lol, stfu?" "yeah." "damn, even I'm not that crazy."

"at least I'm not a killer, lol."

anyway, "wAit my favorite songs playing"

"OH WHAT A BLESSING- TO MEET SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!" leo tried to keep up with the singer, failing and giving up. he turned the music down and went back to the conversation.

surprisingly, it went pretty calm. other then the occasional fight about who's gonna marry who, it was fun. until second year. leo married Shane, and toby married, well, no one. lol.