𝟎𝟑

hey! just so you guys know, if you don't like rape scenes please skip the rest of the chapter after 'three hours later' :3 and if you can semi handle it, you can return after 'bang' :)

YN'S POV

when I woke up, everything fucking hurt. it was like god decided to hand me off to a pain-horny zalgo.

my phone buzzed, it was an notification from my fav streamer, boxxie! there plushies were back on sale.. one won't hurt, right?

silly time skip; 1 hr

"YN, WHY THE FUCK IS 50$ MISSING FROM THE SAVINGS ACCOUNT?" "UR SEEING THINGS.." "YOU BOUGHT FUCKING OVERPRICED PLUSHIES AGAIN? FUCKING FIVE, YN, FIVE FUCKING TEN DOLLAR PLUSHIES." "SO?"

"yk, tbh I've been wanting to say somthin'." I said simply. "... what?" "the N word—" that sent Leo into a giggling fit.

"soo,.. wanna go in the forest?" I suggest. "girl, have you never seen a horror movie?" leo says with sass " and I'm the white girl— let's go!"

now, me and leo were walking in the woods, sharing headphones. (ex: two bluetooth headphones that are connected to the same phone.) "I'VE GOT A REALLY FAST CAR!!" "IT GOES ALONG SO SMOOTH!!" leo was about to scream the next lyrics, until we saw a figure watering flowers.

we were in the so called 'slender forests.'

he saw us.

"Woah! Cool masky cosplay, man! wait— do you have sideburns too?" leo runs up to him, forgets personal space, and pulls the side of his mask up a little.

he backs up and pulls out a gun while I got to leo. "Cool gun! Is it real??" leo asked, and snatches the gun from his grip. he runs away.

".. leo, let's go home." I said as I saw a dog staring at us. "huh? why?" "LEO, LET'S GO HOME." I said while dragging his ass away from that creepy ass dog. (not that creepy, but..)

LEO'S POV

honestly? I saw the dog too. I can see why they wanted to get out of there. but anyway, I was playing animal Crossing while YN searched up about the dog and cosplayer.

ding! ... ding!

my phone basicly yelled. I grabbed it, and from some dude's number, there was a text.

573 385 39639

you should check if there's bullets in the gun.
it'd be a shame if you died so soon.

what..?

toby gave me ur ## btw

why

you found a gun, right?

yeah

check if there's bullets.

I grabbed the gun and looked in the chamber. it had 4 bullets.

573 385 39639

dude wtf
are they a cop or sum??
why tf is there bullets.

yeah. sure. is there something ingraved??

yeah. it says 'hoodie'
weird bc they were in a masky cosplay lol

ohh no.

what?????

nothin. anyway, wanna play animal crossing?

YES. :3

"BINGOO!!" YN exclaimed. "hm?" "okay, so, I found them." YN then proceeded to go into a rant about creepypasta, or somthing.

TIME SKIP, 2 DAYS LEFT.

573 759 49273

two days left, love.

what do you want, neo.
and what do you mean two days??

two days until your mine again! <3
that's what I mean :)

you fucked up your chance for me to be yours a longg time ago when you attacked YN assuming we were dating. YOU THOUGHT LEANA WAS MY KID. YOUR FUCKED IN THE HEAD. I can't believe I was ever yours, sicko.

cmon love! you know you always loved me!
you don't have a choice, anyway.
you were always mine.
no matter what.

dude, your 34. I just got out of college. your fucking gross, and your a pedo. you wanted me when I was 16. FUCKING 16.
S I X T E E N.
your going to hell, and I'm making sure of it.

fine then, today.
by tonight your mine. f o r e v e r.

what?

three hours later.

"fuck~ you love this dont you, you slut?" he degraded me while I sobbed. I didn't want this. where is YN. where am i, even? I was bleeding. it hurt so bad. I hated this.

my stomach is bleeding. I feel like a human notepad. he fucking marked me.

BANG!

I heard, as he fell off of me and his dick slipping out of me. I pass out. please find me, YN.